Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

prevent bud from becoming dry?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by discoblaze, Jan 13, 2010.

1. i had a quarter of some really good afghan kush that was pretty fresh and moist when i got it. and fluffy but after a about a week or so the bud was not as fluffy and was dry and hard and broke up into a powder? any past experiences and how to prevent this?

2. Use an orange peel and put it in the bag, this is the best method...just be careful, too much moisture can lead to mold i think

3. You can also buy moisturizing products, like moisture discs or, more commonly, those little bulbs with a sponge inside (not sure what they're called). All you do is soak it in water for a second and then put it in with the weed. It releases moisture slowly to prevent mold. We got one at our local head shop for under $5.

4. I had one of those once, works really well except after a couple months when i would shake it bits of the sponge inside would come out and mix with my weed, i would reccomend finding a way so that the weed and plastic humidifier dont physically come in contact.

5. You could always just by a mason jar that is 100% airtight.

6. Imo, dryness is good. You don't want your weed crackling, and shit.