Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pretty wierd..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jfresh420, May 23, 2010.

1. um so ive gotten this shit a couple times and alot of my friends are like this is headies..but most headies ive smoked was like nice smell/taste so on..but this shit now i think its a sort of lemon haze but a shitty version..like even in my vape it tastes weird..never smoked weed like that b4.gets me high tho ha..i thought for a little bit that it might be some of that legal high shit.but its not..nice nugs..just had one that was 1.7G..so idk..help? or expereicne(experiance)experience maybe thats it idk haha:smoke:

2. you really didnt give enough information for anyone to help you out
    explain how it tastes a little more than just "weird"
    and pictures would be amazingly helpful

3. Yeah I don't think anyone will be able to glean enough info from your post alone, as skocotic said, try and put a picture up, that'll really help you get some answers.
    And this probably belongs in apprentice tokers...

4. well idk how to put pics up with a cell phone

5. I don't really know what you're asking lol. You would be able to tell if it was that legal crap, it's a completely different texture, it doesn't even look like weed if you've seen enough weed in your life to know haha.

6. -________________-
    Send it to your email.
    Then download it to your comp..
    Put it on photobucket.
    Copy paste the link......