Pretty upset...had to let it off my chest

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Four-Two-Zero, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Well, I was put on probation the past December and I got like 4 more months (December 13th) so anyways, For like 6 months I was bringing in piss so I was passing my DT's but then like 2.5 months back I couldnt get piss so I used a detox drink and I failed so I had to stop smoking. This summer has been terrible for me, while im with all of my friends and there all smoking and having a great time, I just have to watch and just get more sad every time...I cant take it anymore but I guess my life is more important.

I just wanted to get that off my chest and all of you dudes that are gettin baked, dont take it for granted and have a good time :)

2. stay strong brother! don't give up the fight. i can't imagine how that must be, to be around ur friends unable to smoke, and watching them get baked all summer, but stay strong! just keep reminding yourself, their not in your situation, and your situation, is one best solved, by staying sober! you can do it man... just imagine how absolutley rediculously low your tolerance is gunna be! and milk that shit like your 1st smoking all over again! heh.

3. Dude, I feel exactly like you. Except I still have about 14 months left.

-Arsenic Inc.

4. dont worry im on probation till feb.

5. I feel ya man i got caught 6 days ago with possession and paraphenalia charges so i got proby for 1 year....gonna be a looooong year, wish me luck!

6. yo tyler if you just started and your PO doesnt know you that well, you will be fine, just listen and trust me. i sucked the fuck UP to my PO and if you are nice as fuck she wont be suspicious and after like 2 months you can just bring in piss. I totally lost trust with my PO when she found out i failed my DT..before that she talked to me like i was her kid...

7. Shit dude that sucks, how long you on PO for?

EDIT: NM found it in the first para. :bongin:

8. That sucks I am always glad I have never gotten cuaght by cops, knock on wood.

9. I feel you, when I was younger my mom put me in this stupid drug program which was run by an anti marijuana counceler asshole, not to mention having to spend an hour every week with a bunch of idiots who were in for other drugs. I was sober for 4 months and it was hell. I know it's not as long as you but I still felt the same I'm sure, I too had to sit around and watch my brother and friends blaze only to make me feel worse. Iv'e been currently sober for two weeks and have to go two weeks more because of a job I'm trying to get where my mom works. Stay strong and good luck. But remember it will be over one day and you'll be laughing about it when your smokin on some sweet buds. Peace.

10. damn bro these type of threads are depressing
    marijuana is like a ciggarette to me, every couple hours ill be puffin some
    if i was restricted to do this, i would not be too happy either...
    although i did have to deal with this as like, a freshman/sophmore in HS, i was able to beat all the tests using niacin
    those fuckers worked like a charm for me, so i never had to stop burnin buds and i got out of those classes/drug tests fairly quickly
    'if you down for experiementing, try some drugs that arent traceable on the dt's..not that i would recomend doin other "Drugs" in place of marijuana, but hey, whatever

11. Four Two Zero I was in the exact same boat as you two times before I turned 18. First I had 3 months of drug testing and my second charge I got 6 months. Everyday I would watch them get high and the smell was sooooo good. Its so tempting dude but you can get through it. And that day you can smoke..... oh man its the best feeling in the world. Just be patient

12. i feel for ya man... atleast uve got the satisfaction of knowin that come dec 13th ur a free man (barring no more failed dts)... tonight ima smoke up a fat sack for ya and ill even go out n get sum hash n ur name:D

good luck bro.