Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pretty Sure This Has Been Asked Before But...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by swaggysam, May 26, 2014.

1. #1 swaggysam, May 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2014
    What's sex like while high? I'm a virgin and will be having sex for the first time tomorrow after smoking a blunt with her. I'm not new to weed, been smoking for a year or so here and there. What can I expect? Any tips/tricks? Thanks!

2. Dunno. But masterbating is fucking awesome , so sex will probably be fucking awesomer.

3. tis true, high sex is amazing.

4. thts actually never been asked before.  as far as i know..

5. Sex is also awesome when not high.

6. If your a virgin AND your gonna be stoned...get ready for the 30 second ride of your life o_O. It feels much better and you tend to get alot more into it. GL ;)

---------------------------------------
    Smoke On! c(o.oc)

7. Haha, idk man I feel I can go longer when I'm high. And remember losing your virginity isn't all its cracked up to be so just Fuck that hoe already

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Virgins ask the cutest questions on GC.

9. [SUB]I had a girl that wouldn't get wet when stoned so make sure to bring some ky[/SUB]

10. lol most girls are horny bastards when they are high. even to the point where it can be annoying. like shit, im high nigga, can we chill for a minute :laughing:

11. It definitely feels amazing, but I have a lot of trouble finishing while I'm high which gets annoying after an hour or so.

12. eventually she got like that.. It was when she was a beginner. "We just smoked..." I'm like yeah no shit lol

13. Amazing Foreplay for hours. Then some shitty sex. Usually she gets too lazy and wants you to do all the work but you're the one that does all the work and you don't want to. Different girls would probably be different. Have fun and try not to nut in a minute.

14. Be safe and have fun :D

15. Stoned sex is incredible. Cannabis is an aphrodisiac, it'll make you wild.

16. Did you really plan out your virginity losing?

17. Just go with the flow man.. go with the flow. It might seem like the worst advice right now, but you will thank me later

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. fricking GOOD

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum