Pretty sure my girlfriend is gay/bi

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ausmanwoah, Nov 11, 2011.

1. Title pretty much sums it up.

We've been dating for like 3 months and I've known her almost 4 years.

She had a three way with a dude and his girlfriend once when she was drunk and she always says she regrets it and shit. But other than that she's never had any other gay moments that I know of. Her best friend is a gay guy, also.

Other than that she constantly talks about how attractive other girls are and her tumblr is literally just pictures of naked chicks.

I've asked her if she was before and of course she said no and whatever but lately I've been like lolusure?

Sometimes it pisses me off. Like I feel like she's acting like an eigth grade girl who will always be like OMQ I'M BI GIRLS R HAWT to seem different and unique and shit. I guess I'm just over-reacting.

I have no problem with gays or anything by the way, so don't pull the "Omq watz wrong wit gayz!!1" card please. :)

2. Hmm, sounds like she could be denying it from herself to be honest. I honestly wouldnt worry about it, unless it becomes a problem.

And if it does, get yourself a three way and dump her xD

hahaha just kidding.

About the dumping part atleast.

3. Hell ya, get another girl into the mix FTW!

4. The hell are you actually complaining about? You asked her is she was gay/bi, yet you believe she's acting like she is to get attention..even when she said no... I cant see complaining about my chick, talking about other hot chicks. Seems like a damn interesting conversation. Do you not want a possible three-way? I'm just trying to find out where you're coming from, but cool post guy.

5. my girl is bi, but she doesnt act like that. she has the occasional "oh look at this girl, shes so pretty" moment. your girl seems to be taking it over the top, she might be gay lol

6. I'm pretty sure she's not "acting" bi to get attention.

So what if she is bi? The fact that she's already ashamed of it without having your input, which by the way, will make this whole situation worse because you're kinda negative, is sad. It's not like she chooses to be that way, it just is that way... and why not, right? Women are fucking beautiful.

7. That's Awesome. She's a keeper.

8. if a girl is sexy i dont want my girl to say that she aint... thats what would piss me off.

who cares if your girlfriend can appreciate beauty? would you rather her be lookin at pictures of naked men?

9. Because women do shit for attention.

Its a fucking fact.

10. Please remove your head from your ass.

A girl who is afraid to admit something like that isn't doing it for attention. If she wanted attention she'd be all about letting everyone know.

Also, not all women do it for attention...

11. Please remove the bitch from your attitude.

I completely understand that, i was just saying women do a lotta shit for attention. No need for the head/ass comment.

Every girl i know claims to be bi for attention, and she could be trying to act bi for the attention, but as soon as he calls her out on it she denies it so there isnt a problem.

I have trust issues when it comes to girls, so that explains why im looking at this from the negative side.

12. You asked her, she said no, drop it.

13. There is always this, buuuut.

In some situations it isnt the right way to go about things

14. I don't know, I get where he's coming from as well.. But, I don't feel like this isn't as big of a problem as he's making it out to be. I understand he may have insecurity issues, and I think that's all this is.

15. Pretty much.

I handled it blades, I'm kinda positive I'm just over-reacting and shit. My girlfriend isn't gay lawl.

thanks for the input everyone :cool:

16. So, then don't be bothered when I'm a bitch because you're negative.

Forgive me for being offended that you said every girl pretends to be bisexual for attention. It's actually not something to be proud of and those of us who are have to deal with judgement everyday. I just don't understand why anyone who pretend to be something for negative attention.

17. everyone brags about something that they think makes them 'edgy' or ahead of the pack/

just because she says something doesnt automatically mean she is contemplating risking what you already have for a momentary pleasure... maybe she is just trying to turn you on. let her be sexy for fucks sake.

its just a bit of back and forth, and to be honest i feel like there is a lot of miscommunication going on here

18. Did i say every woman? No.

I didnt even say that every girl pretends to be bisexual, i didnt claim EVERY girl, and that EVERY bisexual chick does it for attention. Pay the fuck attention to what i said before coppin an attitude, the "negative" side i talked about wasnt even directed towards you. Check yourself.

19. Op you're living the dream

20. I'm bi but I'm not very open about it, if someone asks me I'll tell them but I don't go around announcing to everyone that I'm mixed or that I smoke pot every day. I don't want people to judge me right off the bat for my sexual orientation, my ethnicity, or any other things that don't really matter in the long run.

My boyfriend of one year knows that I'm bi and he has no problem with it at all. He has no problem with it because he knows that I'm with him because I want and love him and nobody else, male or female. I know that cheating is cheating and although I can most definitely appreciate a beautiful woman I have someone great who means the world to me already.

It's that simple, as long as she isn't cheating on you or making you reasonably uncomfortable then let her be, it's really not a big deal.