Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pretty sure maintenance saw roommates weed and paraphernalia

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Poisend, Aug 17, 2012.

1. So basically when I got off work today I walked into my apartment and saw that maintenance had left a notice saying they had come into my apartment to check on a water leak. Well that's cool until I realized my roommate left his bong, pipe, grinder, and all his weed on our coffee table which happens to be directly in front of the entrance, so there is absolutely no way maintanence didn't see see it when they came in. They didn't leave any notices or anything, but it's only been a few hours so it's too soon to really know. I'm pretty worried because the uncertainty of what could happen. So just out of curiosity what could come of this....?

2. if you live in a college town, you should be fine.
    our old maintenance man saw High Times centerfolds
    you know the bud shots, hanging on the wall & was like damn that looks dank.

plus there where a few occasions where we had been smoking blunts and they came in to do "safety inspections"
    we would just dip out and go into a bedroom and finish the blunt.
    no problem, but definitely depends where you are living

3. how much weed was it? probably nothing, just make sure its hidden ASAP. There's no proof and they can't search your apt without a court order

4. It was g and yeah it's a college town.

5. most maintenance really don't give a fuck as long as the job is done

even people against weed usually aren't so gung-ho about it to the point that they report everything they see

6. I think the odds of them ratting you out are slim.

7. I sure hope so lol

8. 99% you'll be fine.

9. I don't see why maintenance would give a fuck, they probably smoke.

Actually... Go scale your weed...

10. Shit I hope they smoked a bowl of that dudes shit, he left it out.