Pretty sure I was abducted by aliens last night.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by shablatea, Dec 20, 2013.

1. i was j/k... haven't contributed to this winner of a thread yet, figured i'd jump in and make a funny.

mission = unsuccessful :hide:

:laughing:

2. actual O.P. pic:

[​IMG]

3. Quoting for truth. :hello:

4. #124 Slenderman, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2013

Sex with you must be WILD!

Maybe even... Out of this world..?

5. Well, this thread was started before Winter break. And I got expelled last year, so I wouldn't be off school anyways. Also, I graduated.You guys make me feel all crazy and shit :3 Oh well :3

6. Its fine to be crazy, crazys pretty hot actually. Crazy ones are always the kinkiest xD

I think we all have that special whore somewhere in our lives.

7. this is some fourth kind shit...

8. #128 Sunn, Dec 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2013
    Just so you know, when you're dreaming your mind can't keep track of numbers, including time. Assuming your story is real (which I am highly skeptical of), it seems suspicious to me that the time mysteriously changed by 2 hours after you experienced what you said felt like a dream. The whole thing may have just been a weird dream.

I'm not sure what to make of the scars but they certainly look quite faded and not at all fresh and look suspiciously like evidence of past self-inflicted wounds to me so you might have just posted that to try and make yourself look more credible. But from the picture you provided there is no way those scars were from the previous night.

9. There were boobs posted in this thread and I missed them. Im sad now.

10. This some total recall shit right here. alien lady with thfree tits"Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans"

11. Must of smoked a good batch of crackSent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app