Pretty sure I was abducted by aliens last night.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by shablatea, Dec 20, 2013.

1. [quote name="shablatea" post="19204617" timestamp="1387645084"]I had a dream last night-there was an alien in my yard. It was familiar, and when I woke up I had a memory of 5 or 6 standing in a circle. There was a black figure in my yard that was gone when I opened the door.And I'm hearing a fucking clicking noise in my head. No one else hears it. It's pissing me off.[/quote]I'd talk to your therapist again, in all seriousness. Not calling you crazy, but your therapist is going to be more understanding than the community here. I lost a long term friend to schizophrenia, knew him as completely normal for about 6 years, then he started to change, and eventually he just wasnt the same person anymore (he started believing there was a chip in his brain, and the government had hired him to be in a secret taskforce, the chip had the power of controlling his mind), it didn't help that he went to the wrong places looking for help... Sent from my SCH-I510 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. She wants the alien D

3. #103 Escape Velocity, Dec 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2013
    Funny how both trolls and alien abductees crave attention. This is neither a good abduction story nor a good troll post.

4. if you were abducted I hope you are handling the trauma ok,  but I know a completely different species cannot grow inside you. No matter how advanced they are they cannot change the rules of biology.  Whether you were abducted or not, you do need to talk to a professional to get over this terrifying event that happened to you or to get help for imagining things. For the record, I do believe there are aliens and think you very well could be correct about what happenned to you..

5. dont post in here

she made a bet with someone that sounds like this "i bet if a made a thread about nothing guys will post because im a girl"

the end.

6. hi, i'm andre.

7. you can tell the kids are on xmas break...so many stupid threads

8. I fully expected most of you to not believe me. It just feels good to tell someone. Think what you will, I'm not trolling ^.^ I do believe I might be crazy though. I've always been fucked up.

9. And I'm not sure what Christmas break has to do with this thread.

10. I'm lost for words.

The person is saying that kids are off from school so they have time to post on here, and that in his opinon, thats why there are so many stupid threads right now.

12. Shit was laced lol Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. But this is very interesting, I'm into aliens lolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Oh lordy.....

15. where the fuck is spider man

16. Just read 12 pages of this an I'm still wondering wtf I am reading Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. :confused_2: :confused_2: threads only 6 pages long :p

18. [quote name="TheAnswer121" post="19215816" timestamp="1387806827"]:confused_2: :confused_2: threads only 6 pages long :p[/quote]On the app Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app