Pretty sure I was abducted by aliens last night.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by shablatea, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Two are by my vein, one an inch or so down, and one near the bottom of the picture. There's a fifth by my elbow.

2. [quote name="shablatea" post="19198221" timestamp="1387548218"][​IMG] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1387548169.633413.jpgNot sure how good you can see it, I can barely see them in pictures.[/quote]Well we can meet in person & I can do a full body inspection to verify whether you were abducted or not. Don't worry I'm not an alien.OIOiOOEERoOoIiouu uuoiESent from my medulla oblongata.

3. ^I know more than he does i'll do a full body inspection for you

4. [quote name="scout695" post="19198263" timestamp="1387549735"]^I know more than he does i'll do a full body inspection for you[/quote]This lady just had a terrifying experience & here you are making sexual remarks about it. Pervert.OP lemme put it in your buttSent from my medulla oblongata.

5. First thing you would decide to do is post this on Grasscity? If I felt something moving inside me I'd seek medical attention immediately, not ask stoners what to do  :laughing: 

Crazy  :rolleyes:

6. Wow why did I click on this thread. 

7. Attention wh***s, attention wh***s everywhere!

8. Wow why did I click on this thread. . For a few good laughs!! Herherher

9. No, the first thing I did was freak the fuck out and be terrified. Then I told my friend and he basically told me never to talk to him again. And then I posted here.And I was just pregnant-baby kicks aren't as scary as you probably think. They feel pretty normal. Except when it'd be impossible for you to be pregnant.

10. drama queen

11. Please keep updating this thread.....it's like a bad soap and I'm hooked....lol

12. I bet this is OP

[​IMG]

13. did the anal probe come out yet?

14. @[member="cball"] She is pretty confident in what she says. She is in need of a mental evaluation and probably is a paranoid skitzo, if not a troll. It is about the worst mental illness you can have.

15. OP, those are sad ass pics but all will be forgiven if you post your tits. 

Just kidding, but seriously, were all very forgiving people.. In the right circumstances. 

16. Oh...If you only knew what actually happened. :cool:

17. [quote name="shablatea" post="19198405" timestamp="1387552194"]No, the first thing I did was freak the fuck out and be terrified. Then I told my friend and he basically told me never to talk to him again. And then I posted here.And I was just pregnant-baby kicks aren't as scary as you probably think. They feel pretty normal. Except when it'd be impossible for you to be pregnant.[/quote]wheres the tits picture gone i was looking forward to that... :(

18. give her a break guys shes hardly the only person ever to experience that kind of thing