Pretty sure I was abducted by aliens last night.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by shablatea, Dec 20, 2013.

A show

2. #23 aPersonUponaHill, Dec 20, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2013
    So OP, you ever been treated by a psychiatrist or psychologist?

3. sure.. im into portly bald men.

4. I actually got discharged from my therapist a few weeks ago. Too bad, I think I need a professional for this.

5. It's been 2 pages and no one has posted the crazy dude who says aliens meme?

6. This thread is pointless. Obviously you need to be put on some meds or something. I'd go to a doctor and tell him what you're experiencing.

7. #28 aPersonUponaHill, Dec 20, 2013

People dont seem to comprehend that highly intelligent beings capable of long-range space flight, and thus capable of manipulating time itself. Would have no interest in anyone except the brightest, healthiest, and most in-shape humans on the planet. Guess that is why you got to have a few improperly turned dials.

8. Well I don't see how any meds would help this...nothing is wrong, I just had a strange experience. And possibly another species offspring growing inside me.But with alien pregnancies, they often remove the baby after a while, so I'm not mentioning it to anyone in the medical field.

I have read a lot of crazy things on GC. But lady, you just won the nobel prize for crazy.

10. I'd probably shit my pants. Keep us updated

11. Your cigarette must have been laced.

12. Or just maybe you are in the matrix

13. If that is you in your avatar you are cute but you are fucking bat shit crazy so i want nothing to do with you.

14. one drug: GHB, get tested...

15. No pics no proof

16. #37 theproductofacar, Dec 20, 2013
    a ninja with a backwards hat and gym shorts drugged u to show a newb how to penetrate Edit: he also had sunglasses on sorry forgot that part

17. Uhm, was that a flirt and a rejection in the same comment? Lol. Pics of the scars in the morning.

18. Why not take a pic of the scars right now? How about some tits while you're at it.

19. i'm sure he'll love your severe case of bacne.