Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pretty sure i got ripped off..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eyeinfluence, May 18, 2010.

1. The fact that all I am seeing is shake and its scaled by the quarter gives me an idea,
    I didn't say its not I said I doubt it is..
    edit: before, my computer only let me see the first pic, by the second pic it does look like a good bag

2. #22 weednotcrack, May 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2010
    to tell you the truth,that kid that sold you it is a middle man of a middle man of a middle man,he probably got an oz of that stuff for 100 because the middle man he got it from got it for 50,so now that kid who sold it to you is trying to get some profit out it. My dealer used to sell that say stuff for 5 a dub.I wouldn't buy from that kid again unless all my connects are dry and i really,Really wanted to get high:laughing:

3. seriously, kids need to stop picking up and immediately assuming they got ripped off. you paid $12 for that, even if it isnt a gram, which it easily could be, i would say you did fine. certainly no need to jump on GC and make a thread about it, thats just reinforcing the negative thought in your mind that it isnt a gram. be happy with it, if you really arent satisfied dont buy from him again, smoke it, and enjoy the feeling that ensues.

4. why would your boy rip you off? and he did you a solid. looks about right.

5. It looks ok. Yea it could be a gram, give or take .2.

6. Yep. I use those size baggies too. A full baggie is a gram. As long as it isn't full of stems and seeds you got your moneys worth.. but why'd you pay $12 for a gram? :p

7. One of my dealers used to use bags like that for small deals, 10's and 20's and what not. He could fit a half 1/8 into each bag, each little bag would be packed fat, weighed it out and everything.

:smoking:

8. I pay 20$ for like 3-4 nugs that are all the same size as that quarter sometimes bigger.

9. Id need to examine it but from the pictures it looks like .6 or .7, i wouldnt have paid more then 5 for it.

10. not bad

when you feel like you have gotten ripped off and feel shitty, feel better in that i have paid 35 for a gram which was in fact .6, was shitty as fuck.

good luck in the future, buy a scale :)

11. It should be 5, but hey a $7 loss aint huge