Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

pretty scary retard moment..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PigMKIIluv, Jun 8, 2010.

1. So i just went into my room(more specifically the room in my parents house they let me use) to grab my mandolin, and i just happened to look over on my dresser and just chillin there is my metal peice randall. and randall reeks (mini steamroller)

a pretty huge WTF sign flys up, and i grab him and chuck em in my dresser drawer.

pheww...

/rant lol

2. Hahaha I've done that before...xP even left my plastic bottle bong on the desk in my room, in broad daylight...lol

3. i did that once... only it was a half O of dank..:smoking: and i left my home-made bong on the counter in the kitchen once. its a miracle they didn't notice it!

4. When I was in high school, I used to wear a trench coat that was the shit. It had room in the pockets for 3 beers each, so I could carry a six-pack (I just had to be careful of them clinking together and being noisy). You couldn't tell anything was in the pockets either. So I had this coat hanging over the dining room chair and, like a dumbass, I forgot I had a quarter in the pocket. My ten-year-old brother tells me he fished out a baggie outta my pocket and mom said to put it back cause I'd be mad at them for seeing it. Well, so my brother put it back and came and told me. I was sure glad she didn't flush it like the last time she found it. And I was confused by this... What's a kid to think?

Sammy

5. Means that they respect your privacy, and have accepted that you smoke. You're lucky. I'm lucky enough that no one in my family goes through my shit, and my parents have accepted that I smoke (with the hope that I'll eventually become clean apparently)

6. haha i left my mtn dew bottle pipe sittin on my desk when i went to school and when i got back i noticed my mom had cleaned a few things and there it sat, in the same exact spot, untouched and unnoticed. haha i was ecstatic brahs

7. When i started smokeing i left my 100$ glass bong on the table came back and my bowl was smoked and my dad walked out of the room..

That was 4 years ago. Oddd time flys.

8. This reminds me of lots of stories haha

Latest one that happened a few months ago, I had a mason jar with lots of stuff in there (mostly trash, you know torn paper, some stems, cardboard, etc) and I was gonna empty it in the trash bin, only to hear my rents coming home. So I rushed down stairs to my bathroom and hid the jar under a blanket. I went ahead and took a shower, eventually forgetting the jar. Few hours later my mom calls me and says "Come get your hash things" laughing at me (she always refers to my habit as hash smoking, simply cause the first time they found out I smoked was because they found a little ball of hash in m room). Anyway, I felt pretty shitty that I forgot about the freaking jar. I felt like a total dumbass ha.

9. reminds me of like the second time i got high, i stole a g from my friends mom. i got way too high in my room and left my piece in the bathroom i share with my parents. I fell asleep but I remember that I had a dream I left it in the bathroom. I woke up and there it was, i put the thing back in my hiding spot and got too scared to smoke for a while. it was the most trippy thing thats happened to me but it was fun as hell rofl

10. u have a fucking mandolin???? thats badass

11. Dam I had just got back from getting food for my mom and smoked before I came back but forgot I left my piece and weed right on the passenger seat, so as I pulled up she was right there outside waiting because she thought I would need help carrying the bags so she

12. Just made a thread like this in the real life stories section. Went through a whole weekend where I definitely should have been found out and then right before I left my parents house to go back to my apartment my dad decides he wants to be nice and fill m gas tank for me, reaches under the seat to adjust the seat, misses the seat bar and grabs my jar with a half-o of Sour D instead. Comes to me and tells me he removed my contraband. Doesn't give a shit. I think he smoked it baha