Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pretty No-Name Pick-up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DiscGolf08, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Hey guys,

Been awhile since my last post, and since I just got my camera fixed, I figured this new pick-up would be the perfect opportunity to see if it's working :) Give me some props if you like the pictures! Maybe you guys can convince me to put up pics more often lol.

The pick-up itself is rather potent and feels like a solid hybrid to me. No complaints here! Now, to raid the fridge..

Attached Files:

2. Sweet nugs

3. good looking bud how much u pay for that?

4. Thanks for the compliments!

@diamond
    $90 for the quarter.

5. beautiful skunky looking buds. could easily obtain that for 80 a quarter, 90 not bad though, looks yummy :smoke:

6. looks good.. man some places prices suck i pay 50 for a quarter of dank. oh well thats montana

7. 55 for a quarter here

8. Nice pick up son.

9. dank dank dank!

10. wow, those look amazing!

11. Glad everyone likes the pics! I'll be sure to get more soon :)

As far as prices go, wish I was able to get ~$50/qtr, but our "market" simply sucks here.. I know average qtr price is $100-$110 here, so I'm happy with what I'm getting.