Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pretty new to buying weed. Is this a good buy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Kcaz, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Doesn’t look great too me, but I paid like $40 for 5 grams. And it does do the job, I smoked some. But just based on appearance it looks funky to me. Lol
    But I am a novice to all this. So, just looking for opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. No photo, but 40 for 5 is pretty cheap in my parts.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Well, to say I can get a Q for £40, it's not great but it all depends where you live, couldn't say for sure without knowing tho.

• Like Like x 1
  4. $40 is actually pretty cheap. You have a picture?

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Not bad for the price you paid, smoke up and enjoy my man

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. I'd like to join you for a toke! Good job, my man (or woman), that looks like some fine cannabis. Good price, too.

7. Oh fuck yeah, dude! I'd smoke that all day. 5g's for $40 isn't horrible, either, enjoy that shit!

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. $40 for 5 grams is pretty good depending on the quality. Over here I would have to pay $100 easy to get 7 grams of smoke.

• Like Like x 1
  9. That looks dank as hell. Happy toking!

• Agree Agree x 1