Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pretty high right now man.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Surrender, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Smoked 3 joints, a vapo, and a bong.

Feeling so high. Do any of you ever get the high where it's hard to feel your own hands and stuff... like when you move your hands up, your mind is delayed... but your hands are moving, it's so weird.. LOL.

2. Holy fuck, man! That's a symptom of first-stage THC infestation! Fuckin' Jesus, man! CALL 911 NOW!!:cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r--FpFhxHA&feature=related]Crazy Woman Meets Skrillex - YouTube[/ame]

3. Lmfao I know what you mean. You move your hands in one direction and you already stopped moving them but your vision is off by a second or two. Lmfao, enjoy that shit.

4. sounds fun :smoking:

5. LOL yeah exactly that hahahaah, glad i'm not the only one who's had this .

6. grats on 4000 posts oscar! and yeah op ive felt dat, goood sheeeeet enjoy mah brotha!

7. My awesomeness spread to another young GC'r, I'd cry if I weren't so Goddamned awesome.:cool:

8. That feeling is the best, lmfao. Last time I had that was at a park with 3 friends.

9. it's fucked... like being disconnected from your body, insane.

10. Ahahahaha, just enjoy it :) Mess around with it.

11. LOL, you man.. you. got me laughin my ass off over here dude

12. Let me get this straight.

You're on drugs as we speak?

Over the internetz wherez peoplez alwayz bez upz inz yourz buzinezz?

Youz mustz bez highz.

You bet your ass you better read this shit they way it is speltz.