pretty fuckin sweet homemade!

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Wet Horse Lips, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I randomly rigged this mofo up 'cause I'm sick of tokin' the pipe.

Tell me what you think.

I used a random bottle and the case my pickups for my guitar came in as the a/c.

Just used a torch, blew some holes through 'em and stuck it all together with poster putty.

Oh yeah, the actual stem inside the bong is a tube I got from a mini-hookah lol, so it curls all around in there like intestines. It rips pretty nice, but the a/c is annoying to empty sometimes... oh well.

Snapshot_20100106.jpg

2. Very nice! Should add a milkshot of that sucker in action!

3. Hell yes! Definitely one of the cleaner, more put-together homemades I've seen.

Milkshots!!

4. Beautiful, simply beautiful.

And agreed about t3h milk... :D

5. Thats pretty sweet. Looks like the AC probably doesn't have a lot of splashback on it if it has any.

6. There's none! The water cannot reach the downstem... :)

The only problem is it's delicate. The putty doesn't hold it in place well, so I have to be careful. My friends just returned it now, hahahaha.

7. double post sorry

8. how do you hit that without burning your eyebrows! that bowl looks like its positioned really high

9. This.

10. Yes, the bowl is really close and I fucked up...

but it works! SO it's all good. It's not that big of a problem, tbh.

11. Crazyyy looking homemade dude, very creative i must say. Milk that thang and throw it up on GC :)

12. Better yet dude, come toke it!

13. That is very impressive. I've always wanted to add a precooler to a homemade but I always got "lazy" and just ended up smoking a bowl to test it out.

Props to the clean piece man.

14. Thanks man, it's real good. I've been hitting it all night. :)

15. still waiting for milk pics :bongin:

16. I don't have a way of making a video right now. Maybe on Sunday! :p