Pretty Bong Babe

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by jaydegreen01, Aug 7, 2011.

1. gettin intense.

2. Your personality makes you a sexy bitch

3. #43 flammzrant, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2011
    You still didn't tell us your price range.
    We need more than 'affordable'
    Both GMD/GWO and SmilyAgent are very reasonably priced and affordable for most people.
    I haven't seen many tubes by Smily, only the one on his site, but he could still hook you up with accessories for sure.

Also, my LHS has had some bongs in called GirlyGlass that are girly colors and sparkly, you could just look around your shops.

4. just smoke out of a unicorn's ass if you want something girly

5. Quoted for truth.

6. Haha you guys are so hilarious!! thanks for all the help =)

7. not saying any1 is a creep but i think its creepy for dudes to oogly and ask this girl for more pics.....being a girl i find it offensive and perverted, even if she did post those pix 1st.....and yes the last pic was unnecessary but still no need to "fapfap".....

but back to the OP's original question....check out Up In Smoke in San Jose....they have a sister shop in my city and its all about high-end hand blown American made glass....i bet u can find a great deal there!!!;)

8. #49 SanDiegoStonerz, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Fapfapfapfap :cool:

Attached Files:

9. Yea I would check out paramounts they had this brand called girly glass that ud like its all pink wit rinestones n swirly designs N all that cute shit. So wassup jayde im in Sj too when we gonna burn it up?