Pretty bad week

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hotzepopze, Mar 24, 2012.

1. I haven't had a car for months now because my old 2000 ford focus died on me.. Well about a month ago my brother pointed me in the direction of one of his friends and I bought his 92 honda civic, really nice car with a great paint job, body kit, and rims. It had a few problems with it but I was told for $375 I could get it all repaired on top of the $900 I paid for it. After paying all that money I finally get the car from him just a few days ago (yeah it took a month to get the car after I paid for it) I found out I needed to buy new tires for it. So I pay $440 for new tires today so I'm about 2 grand into the car now.

After I got the tires from firestone I headed over to my buddys house to hang out and show off the ride. We drove around a bit and hung out for the rest of the day until eventually I decided to head home.. Well 10 mins from home and my car breaks down on the side of the interstate.

Took 4 hours of my brother coming from home to try and see what the problem was plus my dad and then eventually after trying to figure out whats the problem.. my dad just called his triple A and now I got the car home which is good but I'm not really sure whats wrong with the car and I've spent so much money and I don't have a job because I need the car to get to a job.

Just feels like something is keeping me from taking the next step in my life... when can everything just run smoothly for a few days until I get back up on my feet? :(

2. sHOULD OF GOT A BIKE. YOU WOULD PROBABLY STILL HAVE A GRAND IN YOUR POCKET.

sHIT HAPPENS MAN YOU JUST GOT TO KEEP STRUGGIN, MAYBE CRAIGSLIST THE HONDA AND TRY AGAIN.

3. trust me man, I know what its like to keep getting stuck with older used cars with more and more problems. It's like one thing after the next and its usually not cheap. Just keep your head up man