Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pretty awesome mids pick-up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by hp2skater, Apr 1, 2010.

1. #1 hp2skater, Apr 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2010
    Just picked up a nice 8th off my guy, just plain old mids. I haven't had mids these nice in a while, a nice fruity smell, smooth smoke. Take a look and let me know what you think for $20 an 8th.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looks good man, but I don't like that huge stem on the one nug

Nice pick up

3. I'd definitely pay 20 for that 8th, looks pretty good.

4. it doesn't even look like an 8th. looks about 2.5g. but you got it for $20 so no biggie. i dont think i know anyone that sells 8ths for $20 around here. it's always $60 no matter what.

5. Hmm....I had another pic up that showed better trich coverage but I don't see it anymore whatever. But yeah, these mids are really nice, I was a little dissappointed in the size of the stem but there's nothing I can do about it really soooo

6. Looks exactly like the mids that I usually get, except I usually pay 25/8th.

7. There's the other nugget picture, you can really see the glimmering crystals on this one :)