Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pretrial diversion

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kaybabe0704, Nov 8, 2012.

1. #1 Kaybabe0704, Nov 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2012
    :wave: Hi all... I've been on pretrial diversion for 3 months and according to my contract it ends Nov 14..less than a week away :) . I paid all of my fines within the first two weeks, stayed out of trouble and faxed my monthly reports on time everything is done except for the drug test. She hasnt called me. The pretrial officer said I'd have one random and she'd call me a few days prior to taking it so I can have time to get to the office. At this point I'm assuming she is waiting to call me within the last 2 or 3 days in order to take it by the 14.

My question to anyone who's been through this before is after the 14 (and my drug test) am I in the clear to start back chiefing? I was hoping she'd call me to take it bc I'm moving for a new job out of state and would like to get a head start on my move this weekend into next week but I have to sit n wait for this test.... Sigh