Pretrial diversion program (FML)

Discussion in 'General' started by StonerPhillips, Dec 15, 2010.

1. hey grasscity, I'm a guy whose been pretty much an everyday toker for the last 4 years, unfortunately like two weeks back I was arrested for possession of marijuana (8 grams, was pulled over).

I talked to my prosecutor and since this is my first time ofense, I can be put on a "Pretrial diversion program", which consists of 20 hours of community service and completion of drug/alcohol education program. What sucks is technically I'm not allowed to smoke OR drink for the full year (at least test positive for either), but I don't know how the program works when it comes to drug testing. Anyone have any experience with this at all? How often are you usually tested? After the drug classes are completed DO they test you (I assume that's where the tests are administered, as I don't have a PO or anything)?

Anyone with experience in this program, your input/help will be much appreciated.

2. you fat or skinny??

If your skinny like me, just drink a shit load of water..give it about half a day and your good to piss.

If your fat....don't smoke

3. Yeah most likely you're gunna get a PO to make sure you're doing your comm service and attending your drug alcohol program

and you could get tested at both the program and by your PO usually once a month by each

if I was you id take it as a tbreak and just be easy and not burn

I know some people claim this and that works so try what you'd like but in the program I was in some people had failed or came up close to failing after not burning anywhere from 25-40 days

not fat people either and they both did the working out/water...so I've concluded it really does depend on the person

hope this helps ya out good luck

4. #4 StonerPhillips, Dec 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2010
    well I doubt it on the PO, the letter given to me tells me I have to report my progress in the classes/comm service to the prosecutor's office actually, and the prosecutor clearly said this "isn't probation"

BTW I'm quite skinny with a high metabolism (5'7, 125 lbs), but I don't want to risk failing a DT because I'll be worse off than I was before.

5. I've heard that it relys on the person but in MY experience, I've been able to get clean in 4 hours. I've been on probation(x3) with drug test once a week and have always blazed the night before. I never had to work out either...>Just drink a shit load of water.

But yea ,am, you'll have a PO and they'll make sure you do all the required shit. One thing I've found is that if you pay your fines and court cost off, they usually cut you loose..Or thats been the experience here.

Edit: Just read your reply...I wouldn't smoke for a bit and see how it plays out first.

6. yeah im pretty sure the prosector will DT you as well...they could not...but either way im just saying risk it if you'd like but like you said you'd be worse off than you were before

and so if you stop smoking they wont have anything against you if even what youre worried about is failing the first one they will understand you needed time to get your system cleaned out so its a simple choice

keep smoking and try to find a way to pass the DT or dont smoke anymore and know you're passing the DTs

Yeah to me it just further shows its the person because for me I passed one fine after three weeks but then another time I "almost" failed and hadnt burned in a month

and i run daily and stick to water anyways

so i guess it just depends on the person and the piss produced also lol