Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pressing Kief..????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by joeyalf, Feb 7, 2012.

1. I was wondering what is the fastest and most efficient way to press your kief?

2. Fastest way, parchment paper and weight

Most efficient way... probably using a press lol

3. In a keif presser, or also known as a pollen press.

4. I figured.. but i wasnt sure if there was a better way...

How long do most keif press's take? I have heard up to 8 hours??

5. [quote name='"joeyalf"']I figured.. but i wasnt sure if there was a better way...

How long do most keif press's take? I have heard up to 8 hours??[/quote]

Whaaaaaat??? No man you press it really quickly in them lol

I've never made pressed kief that took more than like 15 mins lol and I don't have a press

6. Where the hell did you hear 8 hours? I takes me a few minutes to press kief into hash

7. a few different presses i was looking at said leave clamped for 8 hrs... tightening every few hours.. but damn good shit i was going to say that seemed like overkill

8. It's not the most efficient way but I used my hands a few times and it works fine.

9. Please don't pressed with your hands. This isn't morocco we have tools in America to save potency and be sterilize.

10. We also have tools in America to speak english properly...

11. Oh, is that something you can buy in a store then?

12. I recently made the darker hash puck by putting kief my press and leaving it for 24 hours

[​IMG]

13. [quote name='"Wakenbake19"']

We also have tools in America to speak english properly...[/quote]

What? I am on my mobile right now.

Grow up alittle bit, stop acting like a kid.

14. Meh i just rub it in my hands like how they make charas in the himalayas :p

15. i dont have enough kief to fill my things so i usualy just put small bits in over time and let it sit in my press till i have enough.
    last time i didnt make it past the size of a quarter before i needed to smoke it hahahaha
    but i took my kief screen out of my grinder so id get mor pure quality smoke when im blazing.

i need to get my kief on again...shit.

16. When you press the keif you damage it and makes it alot less potent. But it's easier to transport.

17. Wax paper and an iron, best method.

Or am i thinking of something else?

18. [quote name='"PeacefulStoner"']Wax paper and an iron, best method.

Or am i thinking of something else?[/quote]

Good method, very easy. Works great. Can't beat it for how easy it is.

19. [quote name='"PeacefulStoner"']Wax paper and an iron, best method.

Or am i thinking of something else?[/quote]

You mean parchment paper. Wax paper melts

20. um no. iron makes heat bro? think about it.
    you can press kief using a hotel pen. you dont need heat to press kief, it sticks to itself so alls you really need is a decent amount of pressure.
    an iron and wax paper would be my last option. say, if i didnt have legs or arms, or someone to help me. hahahah