Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pressing kief into hash

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bilu71115, May 28, 2018.

1. Hi! Hello I am a newbie to making hash... I grabbed a bunch of female marijuana leaves, dried them and passed them through a screen like filter but I got a lot of greeny material, smoked it and got high but can't press them to hash, its not that sticky at all....what should I do to press it into hash?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. It may have too much leaf to press. Just sprinkle it on a bowl or joint. Next time you have a bunch of leaves try a solvent or make ice water hash if you want a traditional looking hash. That's much easier for beginners to get a decent product with than screening. Screening is an art.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. It gets me high just like hash but tastes aint that good... anyway, what filter should I use for ice water hash that may get trichomes? I mean a normal tea filter may work? Aint its holes too big?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. You'll like bubble hash much better than green kief. Get a set of bubble bags, don't get the one gallon even if you don't have that much material to process, it's too hard to get the hash out. Stick with the 5 gallon bags. You don't need to get the most expensive ones, the cheap ones will work fine for you and no one can make better hash than you can make with these bags.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Hey hi, for kief to turn into hash is really a simple process but you need tools .its very basic dump the kief into a jar of water shake hard and let sit ,the green stuff will float while the trics will sink remove the top layer than filter the rest and let dry ....

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ground up leaves aren't kief.
    Kief is the trichomes come off the buds and sugar leaves.
    You dont want green plant matter in it.

7. Kinda logical, will give a try....

8. Thnks alot, dude.... searching amazon for bubblebags......