Pressed Pills and Molly

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by paultheghost, Oct 27, 2009.

1. How's everyone in the box doing tonight?
    I'm trying to get some feedback from people who have done both pressed E pills and Molly.
    Can anyone compare the two for me?
    I can get both pills and molly right now, so I'm just wondering if the molly is really worth the extra money.

Thanks, guys!
    :wave:

2. As long as you know your dealer has legit molly you know your gonna blow doors because it is mdma in its purest available form on the streets. When you get a pill it can be anything,

3. Well....
    I think that means I'll be splurgin on some molly soon.

Thanks, man!

4. Its worth it. You only need a little bit and the high is much cleaner than any pill I've ever tried.

5. ya as long as its legit pure molly than its awesome. pressed pills have binders that the mdma is cut with. that doesnt mean that it will be bunk or not fun. if you know what the pills are you can check for reports online on them. and ask ppl whove had the ones you can get.

id go with the molly though, i really wish i had a connect for some. its so much fun

6. I prefer pills for a party/concert/rave or somewhere where you'll be dancing a lot, but I prefer molly when I'm with a bunch of good friends and it's a more chill setting.

I guess it's different if you're buying bad pills, but I always know which ones I'm buying so I can look them up and my main guy never gets shitty ones so I guess I'm lucky.

Or pop some rolls and when peak hits rail a line of molly :D