Press

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Papa Puff, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Hey Blades,
    Can I beat this deal?? Or is there a better yummy maker for this price?? What do I need besides parchment paper? Bag? Where to get them?? Links please!! Forever be indebted too u!! Screenshot_20190613-063317_Chrome.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Ohhh Great now TTS will want one.
    Bastards. :)
    BNW

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Hey Papa, forgive my ignorance but what ya making with that thing?

4. #4 baconman1945, Jun 13, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
    Looks like a rosin press. @Papa Puff, do you prefer rosin to flower? How do you consume it?

edit (edited again): do you dab, or do you vaporize it or something? I've always liked the idea of making rosin (with a hair straightener or something, with larf from harvest), but I've never taken a dab.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Rig or wax pen. I have an evolve wax pen! Works great for $25. I like flower, but need to much of it! Butane sucks too. Vape cartridge is like kissing ur sister lol. So my to go rig is this 1560440148851.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. Brilliant! I didn't realize that wax pens existed, and that's a great price! How long does an oven last you in that? ...time for me to visit Fuck Combustion...

I definitely understand needing to constantly consume flower -I feel like I'm pretty consistently looking for a fresh oven within a few hours of setting my Crafty down. I also definitely understand how rosin is preferred to other extracts and concentrates -clean of chemicals. Vape cartridges sketch me out too -not enough regulation, testing, and enforcement of standards that protect consumers. (LOL, I love that we can complain about consumer protection in cannabis now)

• Like Like x 1
  7. WTF is manual heat? Hand warmed?:hookah:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Good for about 4 hours they say. Should go a day unless u chain smoke it

• Like Like x 1
  9. Babbaaaaaa hey bro hell yah! Getting off the butane. Maybe get a little live resin here and there Screenshot_20190613-063317_Chrome.jpg