President's Little Black Book...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TDayeInVA, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Do you think one of these exists? Just a book of all secrets?!

Like some national treasure shit.

:rolleyes:

2. Yeah but Im pretty sure the President doesnt have it.

3. I think the government, and probably every government around the world has a lot of documented 'top secret' files, but I don't think they'd compile them all into one little book. As they saying goes "Dont put all your eggs in one basket."

4. I just want to know what's on page 47 god dammit

5. What if all world leaders worked together under a king or something and the king orders certain actions that will create conflict between countries. All to stop boredom and maybe place bets, loser gets killed by whatever way the pions(citizens) choose?

6. Also, why hasn't anyone like realizing how bs it is in the middle east? When did they say Iran was doing nukes? A short ass time after we killed bin laden, how's that not suspect?

7. It's suspect to many people. Perhaps you can't see this because you're only paying attention to the mainstream media.

There is a large majority of people who are beginning to wake up. Their voices never receive mainstream coverage, because that is the way of the game, and always has been.

8. Nah I actually don't do mainstream, I mean like most people here or anywhere really

9. If the US starts shit with Iran I'm officially done with that country. Wouldnt even want to go there for vacation. I hope the American people won't let something happen.

10. [quote name='"Tomason"']If the US starts shit with Iran I'm officially done with that country. Wouldnt even want to go there for vacation. I hope the American people won't let something happen.[/quote]

The American people don't have much control over their war mongering president these days. If the US decides to go after Iran, by all means, they are going after Iran.

11. But only because moste people don't give a shit. I mean I don't live there so I can hardly make judgements, but the day the majority showed their protest, getting world wide attention, would be the day shit changes. Atleast I'd hope it would happen.

Did you know germany just fired its president? You wanna know why? Because he got lower interest rate on a loan, lower than normal people's interest rate.

What I'm trying to say is that it sucks how the American gov isn't needing the people's approval for shit. If they want to do something, they do it and everybody is shut up. All that is just possible because of lack of education among the people in the us.

Atleast that's my pov and that's what it looks like from another continent. Please feel free to disagree and explain, because I find this topic to be pretty interesting.

12. [quote name='"Tomason"']

But only because moste people don't give a shit. I mean I don't live there so I can hardly make judgements, but the day the majority showed their protest, getting world wide attention, would be the day shit changes. Atleast I'd hope it would happen.

Did you know germany just fired its president? You wanna know why? Because he got lower interest rate on a loan, lower than normal people's interest rate.

What I'm trying to say is that it sucks how the American gov isn't needing the people's approval for shit. If they want to do something, they do it and everybody is shut up. All that is just possible because of lack of education among the people in the us.

Atleast that's my pov and that's what it looks like from another continent. Please feel free to disagree and explain, because I find this topic to be pretty interesting.[/quote]

I agree with what you are saying, to an extent. The people do have the voting power as far as who gets elected president, sure. I also agree with your statement about lack of interest in politics in the US, voter turnout is more than enough to prove that. As far as why this is, well, that is a whole other argument. Lack of education does have something to do with it.

Anyway, The specific problem of US intervention in the Middle East, unfortunately, has nothing to do with the people of the US. Whether they care about politics or not. It is all about the president. The way it is set up, with the president as Commander-in-chief of the military, the people have absolutely no say on military action. Technically to wage a "war", the president would need congress approval. However, none of the conflicts in the Middle East that the US became involved with were considered "wars". Therefore congressional approval was not needed.

Now, you can argue that the people are responsible for this because they elected our presidents. This is also true to an extent, but no one expected this out of Obama. I don't think he would have gotten near as many votes if people had realized he was lying out his ass during the campaign process.

So yes, in a way the people contributed to the conflicts in the Middle East by electing Obama, but other than that, there is nothing the American people can do now that Obama is in office to stop him as far as military issues go. And I'm sure many people would like to be able to put an end to it, but there's nothing they can do unfortunately.

13. [quote name='"Tomason"']

But only because moste people don't give a shit. I mean I don't live there so I can hardly make judgements, but the day the majority showed their protest, getting world wide attention, would be the day shit changes. Atleast I'd hope it would happen.

Atleast that's my pov and that's what it looks like from another continent. Please feel free to disagree and explain, because I find this topic to be pretty interesting.[/quote]

Occupy movements. We're nation wide.

If we protest, our govt looks at us like.. Psh.. You silly fools.

Only way to win is complete govt extermination.

Just kill all the old cooks in office.

14. As unfortunate as it is, this has a lot of truth behind it. Conventional protesting methods will not work in modern United States.

15. Those who make peaceful protests impossible, make violent protests inevitable

16. [quote name='"Grimm420"']Those who make peaceful protests impossible, make violent protests inevitable[/quote]

This is about to be my next facebook status, as lame as that sounds lol

17. What happened to the good ol' days where presidents were assassinated :confused_2: ... Oh wait only presidents that want peace get assassinated.

18. Yup. This is exactly why the military adopted the concept of SCI within classified data, so no one (or VERY few) people know the "big picture". You only know small pieces of it.