Presidents' Day

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Therooster420, Feb 20, 2017.

1. On a day to celebrate George Washington I find it offensive that "Americans" are having something called not my Presidents' Day marches. And I feel as though all our founding fathers are rolling over in their graves at such a sign of disrespect. Where is your respect for authority? As a nation we no longer give cops authority not the president. Without structure we will fall.

https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/perpetual-closet-grow.1434897/

• Like Like x 6
  2. I mean Trump is your president if you live in America. I could have a "the sky is not blue" march if I wanted to but it doesn't change facts.

• Like Like x 11
  3. Unless you are a liberal. Then they would argue the fact that the sky is not really blue but it just gives a false appearance of being blue because of the atmosphere against the black space. Then they would transition for no known reason what so ever and connect the sky being blue to the atmosphere to global warming and the negative effects republicans have on the ozone and how we will all die if we let conservatives in office.

• Like Like x 8
  4. Your founding fathers are rolling in the graves at what you have become.

Happy Presidents Day.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 11
    • Like Like x 2
  5. People believe all this crap they see from BBC, a "divided America", it's mostly B.S.

Trump is right about the media, to a large degree. All I see is provocation based on very little substance. The BBC is gong crazy with these stories, it's as bad or worse than Putkin's RT (AKA Russia Today). The stories of widespread left and right extremism in the U.S. is fake news, no question - the type of conflicts they are talking about are very limited and rare.

America's extremist battle: antifa v alt-right - BBC News

• Like Like x 8
  6. Do you hate only the first amendment or our Constitution in its entirety?

• Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Try answering the question this time instead of running away. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  8. You are.

By supporting a fascist like Trump you are not only pissing on everything that the founding fathers stood for but also the American flag.

• Like Like x 7
  9. The Constitution usurps the president. We can shit on the president all we want but we must not shit on the Constitution. You are behaving in a very anti-American fashion, comrade. Shame on you.

• Like Like x 1
  10. At what point did I disrespect the constitution? By telling you that you shouldn't be disgracing Presidents' Day? That makes me Un-American and you more American than me? Why? Because you want to link me with telling you that you are in the wrong, to disrespecting the constitution?

The same very back peddlers who disgrace the constitution every time there is a new gun ban?

Give me a break you people don't have a clue what you are even standing up for. You really don't understand how the world works at all.

I bet you have a big fancy college degree you can't use so you spend your time online trying to spread your expensive brainwashed leftist knowledge on the world.

• Like Like x 5
  11. You would have made the biggest deal possible if right wingers took to the streets every day for a month straight for anti Obama protests. But we didn't because we do respect our nation and our president and our chain of command.

Stop being bottom feeders for once and stop looking for any reason to unite for a negative reason. There is nothing positive that you people are setting out to accomplish. Trump is YOUR president. If he isn't then move the fuck out of the country because we don't need you here. Period.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Fuck Trump. On Presidents Day. Fuck the holiday too really.

Oh, and I don't have respect for authority. I have respect for people when they have shown respect in return and earned it. Big diff.

• Like Like x 9
  13. LOL! They did! It was called the Tea Party! Yet another wild swing and miss for you, Rooster!

Unlike you, I am a patriot who doesn't run away from challenges the country faces. I'll stay and work to get the Russian stooge occupying the presidency prosecuted and removed from office. Now THAT is patriotism. Or, I could call exercising our first amendment rights "offensive" as you have done, comrade. Now THAT is anti-American.

• Like Like x 2
  14. I'm sorry I'm educated (I guess). Only a Trump sycophant would consider that a negative. I do have a degree and I have worked my ass off for years. What's it to you?

• Like Like x 1
  15. I noticed the right is very against higher education. They feel that college brainwashes you.

The irony is almost painful.

• Like Like x 4

16. I'm sure the founding fathers would have loved to have a criminal that has put our national security at risk, has known ties to child sex trafficking using code words that the FBI has verified to be pedophilia slang, created baseless claims about Russia that could have began the escalation towards WW3, taken money from Saudi Arabia (a country that kills rape victims and homosexuals), stolen money millions of dollars from funds that were supposed to go towards victims of the 2010 Haiti earthquake (which killed an estimated minimum of 100,000 people) and effected over 3 million, etc Over a man that wants to enforce immigration laws and prevent the type of crisis that Sweden and Germany have ongoing with an absolute rape epidemic of women and children. A man that has in a few weeks of his presidency contributed to the arrest of approximately the same number of pedophile arrests that would happen in a year under the obama administration.

You stay mad at the alpha male that will single-handedly have a greater impact on this country than every president combined for the last 50 years. The one man with the balls to say fuck you to the system, that isn't bought and owned, and to actually give a fuck about the America. You stayed cucked, take your blue pills, and beg for America to be over run with muslims raping everyone. Better yet, move to Sweden! You can live out your fantasy there. I'm so sorry about your low testosterone and warped mind. Drink that fluoride water and watch more mainstream television. It's doing wonders for you!

You better fucking believe we're proud to have Trump as president. It's ok if the truth triggers you though. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6