Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Presidents Day mountain sesh

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TokinTigers92, Feb 17, 2009.

1. hey yall, this is my first post so please give me some feedback and CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM..

-This weekend was great. These pictures dont explain how chill it was bud ill try to give yall and idea!!:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. i like to see my stuff bein used veryyyy well haha, good post man looks like i seriously missed out though.. and pics from our sesh frmo tha day before are commin either tonight or tomorrow so get readyy haha

3. The magnifying glass must of taken hours. I doubt it even worked at all.

4. Actually its really easy once you get the method down. For me it usually takes around 15 seconds. Oh and it as 38 degrees and it still worked. you should try it some time

5. haha try about 30 seconds. down here in the southeast the sun's always shinin... well msot of the time hah. and dude it gives a much smoother hit that lets you get tha full flavor of the bud itself. you can down it all you want, but dont hate till youve actually tried it yourself.

6. Is that in the Smokies? Looks awesome, what a great way to spend a beautiful day.

7. Yo Imma list it for you:
    1)Good looking bud
    2)Sick looking bong
    3)Welcome to Grasscity, friend.
    4)+rep for using a magnifying glass
    5)I love making lists
    6)Looks like you had a bona fide time son

8. its really funny how mis-conceptualized the power of the sun is :rolleyes:

solar bowls FTW

9. -Thanks man..and yea it was peaceful as hell up there..usually im the only one up there..but i bring friends on sunny days and solar toke it for a couple of hours and just go hiking..good thing about it is that its a 15 minute walk to the spot

10. -its in nashville, and for me is the only place where i can go chill without bein paranoid about gettin caught is up a mountain..i take friends up there all the time to solar toke and its just hella fun

11. Nice set up. looks like you spent some quality time

12. that looks mad fun i wish i had a magnifying glass to light it like that haha:laughing:

13. magnifying glass ftw

14. nice pics man +rep... looked fun...i cant wait for the weather here to warm up so I can go out hike and toke

15. yea tennessee in the summer time is pretty hot.. and the sun is usually out the whole day with clear skies..just perfect for solar puffin

16. that looks awesome. where at in nashville is it :)