PRESIDENT TRUMP RALLIES...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nitro harley, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Good morning Jimi..It sounds to me like you are doing the cart before the horse trick..President Trump has to wait for the house and then the senate and then back to the house for changes and then back to the senate and then after all that stuff then it gets walked into the Presidents desk for signing...

Jim..did you hear how many jobs were created just last month? 225k...unemployment is at historic lows for all but women and it is at 70 year lows..If the tax cuts didn't create jobs why are all records being broken?

Fuck that Ernie flectcher...There are a few of those fucking republicans I can't stand. Like McCain for example for screwing the nation on healthcare..That fucker was a mouth piece for healthcare for seven years and then decided to do the thumbs down out of hatred for the guy that showed him how to win..And then Romney...ya, fuck him too..I could see Romney changing parties but who in the fuck wants a back stabber? If that Ernie dude is anything like those two back stabbers I hope he gets the boot..

• Like Like x 2
  2. #222 jimihendrix42, Feb 11, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
    What was presented is what tRUmp wants to do. It will NEVER make it in the House, but it shows exactly what he would like to do. When He Promised NOT TO TOUCH THEM. CAN YOU SAY LIAR?????

Like all Rs. They want to get rid of all Social Security, Medicaid, Medicare. Basic facts. They hate social programs, and have been trying to get rid of them, since they were started. FACT.

Fletcher got rid of my ability to vote. Beshear Senior Reinstated my voting rights at the end of his term, only to have Bevin cancel Beshears Order.

NOW Beshear Junior has Reinstated my voting rights 2 weeks ago.

How do ya like Beshear now???
    Used to in Ky, you could even get your firearms rights back if your crime was nonviolent, but Fletcher got rid of that too. That aint comin bck, under anyone.

Why in the world would I want to vote Republiklan, when all they want to do is take away my civil rights?? Im not going to vote against my own interests dude. I also have preexisting conditions. 11 surgeries. Ill be knocked off my insurance.

All tRUmp is doing is riding Obamas economy.

Obama saved the economy, without 1 Republican vote. ZERO. Rs get NO CREDIT for the economy, but they will when they finally fuck it up..
    Fox News admits job growth was stronger under Obama than Trump
    https://thegrio.com/2018/01/06/fox-news-admits-job...

Trump Has Created 1.5 Million Fewer Jobs Than Obama
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2019/09/20/...

President Obama created 8.9 million jobs by the end of December 2016, a 6.2 percent increase. There were 152.3 million people employed at the end of his term. That's compared to 143.4 million working at the end of the Bush administration.

But that doesn't give the total picture. The economy lost 8.5 million jobs as a result of the 2008 financial crisis. It kept shedding them until December 2009. Since that low point, Obama created 16 million jobs, a 11.6 percent increase. Obama was the third-largest job creator in terms of numbers.

Read that Again. Obama is #3 ALL TIME for Job Creation in terms of sheer numbers. #3 dude. 16 MILLION JOBS. No Help from Republiklans. ZERO.

Job creation would have been stronger during Obama's term if the REPUBLIKLAN Congress hadn't passed sequestration. In his last FOMC meeting, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke noted that these Republiklan austerity measures forced the government to shed 600,000 jobs in four years. In the prior recovery, the economy added 400,000 jobs during the same period.

USA is in a Manufacturing Recession.
    Jan 3, 2020
    America's manufacturing downturn isn't letting up. Factory activity contracted for the fifth consecutive month in December, registering a worse drop than expected.

The Institute of Supply Management's manufacturing purchasing managers' index logged its lowest level since June 2009 at 47.2, compared with the consensus forecast of 49. It stood at 48.1 in November. Any number below 50 denotes a contraction.
    • The ISM U.S. manufacturing purchasing managers’ index came in at 47.8% in September, the lowest since June 2009.
    • This marks the second consecutive month of contraction.
    • The new export orders index tanked to only 41%, the lowest level since March 2009.
    People are also now paying more for food under tRUmp. He wants to gut Superfund, and not clean up the extremely polluted industrial sites, of which we have 2 in my town.
    He is fighting in court to get rid of Preexisting Conditions regardless of what his sheeple are told. Hes fighting it in court. I gues you don't care people get booted.

McCain won how many races before tRUmp came around. tRUmp did ZERO to show McCain anything.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. That DNC spin does not work on me Jimi....Let me sum this job stuff up.....If we use Bush as a reference for where the country was before Obama ...all Obama did was break even to where we were before the housing crash...8 years to break even is pretty bad...Mickey Mouse could of done better that that..imo

4. Last time I looked FORBES is Republican dude. Get your facts straight.

Forbes even ran for president, as a R. Get your facts right.

Forbes says Obama created more jobs. Simple as that.

Obama created more jobs than tRUmp. Basic facts. #3 ALL TIME. I don't give a fuck, if you believe it, or not. Numbers don't lie, and he did it without 1 R vote. Says Forbes

Hows about the Rs wanting to never let me vote, when the Ds do want me to vote. Rs want to keep me down. Simple as that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Breaking even is still breaking even Jim...

6. Yea!! trump just let his buddy Roger Stone out of jail who is a Felon who threatened and lied to Congress. Here we go again. Most Corrupt Ever!!

7. The Judge doesn't have to go along with the recommendation, and tRUmp has also already attacked her!!!!!

Wait until she defies Barr, and tRUmp. This will be fun. tRUmp will pardon Stone. That will be even more fun!!!

8. HUGE PRESIDENT TRUMP RALLY IN ALASKA..Dam...I really mean fucking huge. for your viewing pleasure look up RSBN on RUMBLE.

I thought I would bring back the rally thread. I really really think the calvary is coming.Be back in two weeks after some tuna fishing....TRUMP 2024!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Tight lines and dry balls have a good trip.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Huge is spelled yuuge.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Nobody really wants Trump or Biden, in 2024. Here is a way to kill two birds with one stone.

The leaders of the Democrats and Republicans should work out a plan, to impeach Biden, declare the 2020 election rigged, and announce that Trump actually won. The next step would be to remove Biden and Harris and let Trump serve for the rest of the term, which would be about 900 days. If this is done, he would be ineligible to run in 2024, and Biden would probably not be nominated. either.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. You are mistaken.
    I want Trump to finish his presidency. And I can't drive 30 miles in any direction without seeing 30 Trump signs in people's yards.
    The commy left is scared to death of Trump running again. They even made a show called "Jackass- The J6 Chronicles". Now playing on a TV near you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. More rigged elections..........how Democrat of you.

14. Plenty of people want Trump. No one wants Beijing Biden.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I would vote for Trump, but I think somebody younger, such as DeSantis, would be better.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. I'd like to see Trump/DeSantis, then DeSantis/?
    But I got a feeling DeSantis wouldn't play second fiddle. It just don't seem his style.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. DeSantis would/will be good, but I don't know that he would take the actions to hopefully drain the swamp like Trump would. I think in his second term, zero fucks would be given and he would be on the warpath ( figuratively of course, because he is the one president in the last 50+ years who has not started a war).

I think he would, but I don't know if he will. Maybe he should continue making Florida great again ( I am a new resident as of two months ago) and let Trump/Paul win in 2024. This may be wrong, but I believe I heard that for some reason the president and vice presidential candidate are not allowed to be from the same state. Obviously, any of those three would be far better than President Alzheimer's and Vice President Diversity Hire.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Desantis/paul?

19. How about that for '28?

• Agree Agree x 1