President Trump, Making america great again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Iranians had paid the US $1.7bn for arms before they fell out in the late 70's. The US had refused to pay the money back until 2016 when the agreement was signed.
    This money was Iran's, not the US.

Re the KOOL aid, I think Dems and Reps are as bad as each other. It makes no difference who is in power the result is always the same - Warmongering.

I also don't watch any US MSM apart from when I want a laugh. I don't care if it's Trump, Clinton or Kanye West in the White House as long as they don't wage war all over the ME, NA and elsewhere. I couldn't give two fucks what they do in the US, it's outside of the US that interests me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Getting interesting now.

Europe is prepared to introduce measures to nullify the effect of Donald Trump imposing sanctions on any non-US firm that continues to do business with Iran, the French government said on Friday.

The warning from the French finance minister, Bruno Le Maire, suggests Trump’s proposals to corral Europe into joining US foreign policy towards Iran may lead to a severe backlash by EU firms and politicians, especially by those advocates of a stronger independent European foreign policy.

“We have to work among ourselves in Europe to defend our European economic sovereignty,” Le Maire said, adding that Europe can use the same instruments as the US to defend its interests.

US faces European backlash against Iran sanctions

It would be great to see the other signatures to the agreement giving the US and Israel two fingers but I don't hold out much hope.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. right, because how bad would the optics have been if they were truthful about why they sent that PALLET of cash to iran right around this time that they were doing this deal. Don't forget, the obama presidency was ALL about optics...no substance.

4. Will those oil tycoons go back to flight lessons if we take their nukes away? Oh wait 911 was us. Did we learn how to successfully launch a nuke from them before shutting down the program?

5. What are you trying to say?
    Optics may have appeared bad due to the right's distortion of facts. They are still facts on what was owed and was a return gesture of good will for the return of the prisoners. It was still owed.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Let the factional in-fighting continue, down with the hegemony!

7. #1947 Yoda, May 11, 2018
    Last edited: May 11, 2018
    so we returned 1.7 billion. thats your facts? I just want to make sure I understand.
    So you know the deal will get them 420 billion over 15 years. So please if we are going to discuss it then dont mislead the facts. dont tell me the only money they got was theirs. that is not a fact at all.

8. Please post link to where this woman stated that she was going to leave or even that this offended her?
    see what most likely happened is some snow flake took what was said in a derogatory way and assumed this lady was offended, In reality most Americans have thick skin and know words are just words and perception various among humans.

9. Facts? You'd certainly help your position if you presented as much.

I'm just trying to understand too...

10. May be good if you use google like I did. I was trying to understand how they think its a good deal yet they dont have a handle on how much Iran has already been paid. Meaning i was trying to understand their position.. Kapeech

11. Please save me the time trying to find the link that substantiates your confirmation bias, and connect me to the source, so that I might read what you have, and form my own opinion on the subject...

12. Here it is again, link was included in the post and in your quote of same...

May 10, 2018

"WASHINGTON — Kirstjen Nielsen, the homeland security secretary, told colleagues she was close to resigning after President Trump berated her on Wednesday in front of the entire cabinet for what he said was her failure to adequately secure the nation’s borders, according to several current and former officials familiar with the episode."

Kirstjen Nielsen, Chief of Homeland Security, Almost Resigned After Trump Tirade

13. Imagine how much the world might change if all the energy wasted loving and hating Trump was diverted into improving ones self?

• Like Like x 1
  14. #1954 waktoo, May 12, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2018

15. Have you a source for this claim of $420 BN? First I've heard of it.

Every fool and his dog can clearly see that the only reason Trump pulled out of the deal was to appease the warmongering Israelis and Saudis.

Why do think it was a bad deal?

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. It wasn't 400 Billion, it was 150 Billion, and this was also Irans Money and was frozen during the sanctions.

Iran will also not get all of the money because they owe China, and a few other countries a bunch of money, and Iran still may not get much of whats left over to bring back to the country, as it was invested, and will mess up what little economy they have left if hey withdraw their investments.

17. Why not both?

18. Exactly! Actually, my dog brought this up over breakfast earlier in the week... he (my dog) also mentioned that it was to continue the vendetta against Obama and to dismantle any accomplishment that was made under 44's watch...

• Like Like x 2
  19. #1959 jimihendrix42, May 12, 2018
    Last edited: May 12, 2018
    I dont hate tRump. I don't hate anyone. But I can hate their actions, and ways.

I hate what hes doing, and what he stands for.

I also believe hes mentally ill.

He, and his cronies using the office as his personal slush fund, and violating the Emoluments Clause for 1.
    Pruitt?? What a Friggin Joke..
    Ben Carson?? He should have stayed a Brain Surgeon, as hes demonstrated he has 00000 Fkn common sense, and is only a yes man, who blames his wife for the $30,000+ table/whatever. What a pussy. Wont even take up for his wife. I did 12 years with the feds, and kept my wife out of trouble. Shes still my wife too, and a Cardiologist.

He constantly lies, and they are easily verifiable.
    I can also tell that if he was in prison telling lie, after lie, he would routinely get the fuck beat out of him, and punked out. No Doubt he would have to be in protective custody.

1st thing that happened to me when I went to federal prison was about 15 guys came up to me, and wanted/DEMANDED to see my papers.

Theyre out for Child Molesters, Rapists, RATs, and one can tell a lot from your papers.

People would never put up with friends constantly lying to them, and would get really tired of it fast.

Its telling about people that give tRump a pass on everything he does. IMHO theyre no better than he is, if they are OK with what hes doing with the so called Swamp. He IS THE SWAMP.

But hes gonna be in for some deep shit when the Ds get in this Nov.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. tRump says he will lift NK Sanctions if they get rid of their nukes ect, and will open up trade ect....:popcorn::popcorn:

But what about all of the political prisoners that are locked up of FAKE CHARGES ECT, and all of his own people he has starved, and is still starving???:confused_2::confused_2::confused_2:

ANd hows about how tRump is threatening sanctions on our European Allies, and is willing to Lift Sanctions on the Enemy, and Dictator, and Murderer.:confused_2::confused_2::confused_2:

The dude killed his uncle because he wasn't clapping enthusiastically enough about his greatness.:wacko::wacko::wacko::confused_2::confused_2::jump::jump::popcorn::popcorn::wave::wave::poke::poke::judgekneel::ladiegaga::wave::popcorn:

Kim Jong-un’s brother 'smothered in face with poisoned cloth at KL airport’
    This was only 13 months ago.:confused_2::confused_2::confused_2::popcorn::popcorn:
    The half-brother of North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un was murdered by a woman who grabbed him from behind and smothered his face with a cloth soaked in poison while waiting to board a flight in Malaysia, police said.

Kim Jong Nam was waiting for a flight to Macau on Monday when he fell ill at Kuala Lumpur International Airport's low-cost terminal, known as KLIA 2, police said.

Following initial reports the poison was delivered by needles, it has now been reported in Malaysia that the weapon used was a cloth soaked in liquid.:icgreen::confused_2::confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.