1. Win a Cloud Pen 3.0 Vaporizer Bundle Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

President Trump, Making america great again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Sep 1, 2017.

1. From the British Bolshevik Corporation (the BBC) -

US House speaker Paul Ryan has come under fire after citing a school worker who was $1.50 (£1) a week better off because of recent tax cuts.

Mr Ryan deleted a tweet about a school secretary who, he said, was "pleasantly surprised" by the increase.

The post was widely derided with many social media users saying $1.50 was not a significant pay hike.

It comes after President Donald Trump approved the most sweeping overhaul of the US tax system in decades.

Republicans say the tax reforms will help businesses and individuals, and boost economic growth.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I appreciate your approach to discourse and your principles on it, calling people out is a big part of the process of mending. Intellectually honest discussions and the people who appreciate them are starting to make a comeback

Keep it up

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. thank you, and you as well sir.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. That's because the trolls and shills are being forced further and further in to the background. Now conversations can happen instead of copy and paste rants or propaganda brick wall crap.

Feels good man.

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. You crypto-nazi white male supremacist hitlerboy, fascists want peaceful and honest discourse, that's how it starts. Once you start talking to those you disagree with, the next stop is shipping blacks and muslims to concentration camps

cenk 2020 make america google again

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Not sure what you're trying to say here

7. I forgot the first rule of the internet

Dont use sarcasm

I was agreeing with you

• Like Like x 3
  8. I figured.

Sarcasm definitely doesn't translate well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. He was being sarcastic

• Like Like x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You