President Trump, Making america great again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Irony meter off the radar................... :coffee:

2. whats that supposed to mean? I use this website and have a grow journal.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. So, calling for a ban for someone with whom you disagree, is OK because you have a grow journal?

This is the "Politics" section, no need for a journal here. Just answers to questions from those that oppose you politically.
    There is a growing list here of folk that shout the loudest, yet will not address valid points given.

For the record, I disagree with many, however have NEVER reported, nor called for a ban. Regardless of how silly I have deemed their points.
    Admin here do a fine and VERY fair job, I don`t think they need advice from users on who should be banned.

Do you?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. As for this topic, With his countless lies (every 4.5 seconds in his latest outpouring of piss, and numerous failings, is Hillary in jail yet?) people still give this imposter the slightest modicum of credit is well beyond this particular peasant.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. it has nothing to do with whether I agree with him or not. Are you really that dense?
    my point with saying i have a grow journal is that I am not here just to start shit and disrupt. Also, I don't shout people down at all, thats the same type of shit you try to do. I was calling for a block for several reasons, if you would actually try to read you would see that. What is it with you just random trolling people? are you really that bored? why can't you just stick to the topic at hand for once? maybe even answer without a meme?!?!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. if i wanted to just silence others opinions I would block the people I don't agree with. That guy, I obviously never blocked him, even though I completely disagreed with 99% of the BS he posted. I'm not hear to be in an echo chamber, thats not the point. But when somone is being blatant with their trolling and uncalled for personal attacks...it makes sense. Not to mention, he admitted to working for a polical campaign and used several racist remarks. those are 2 things we have several posts from mods here saying WILL NOT STAND. Hence, why I asked.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Trumpisim is the new McCarthyism.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Source?

9. I have no one from the politics section blocked. It's really amusing seeing the crazies rabidly spin their wheels and snap at every little thing.

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. No need all anyone has to do is check his post feed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. that sounds like a chapter right out of the Clinton's book on how to win an election

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. I am guilty

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. #1554 Praetorian, Feb 3, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
    @Azzanadra to stop wasting his/her life and drop the cat avatar and get back to Frasier Crane.

I love cats more than oxygen, but someone needs to rep Frasier on this godforsaken eRealm

I'll accept trusty brother Niles as compromise, and the halfway point between Kelsey Grammar and an actual cat.

[​IMG]

14. I might eventually. Niles was the show. He was always funnier than Frasier.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. True story: A girl I briefly dated (slept with) in college, had an uncle.

That uncle dated DHP irl before he became Niles.

I feel oddly more connected to an already excellent show.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Check this article out.

Grammer had a horrible life.
    The Tragic Family Life of Kelsey Grammer

But he still managed to make us smile.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. I kinda don't want to.

In the words of Bon Jovi: Don't you know that all my heroes died?

Real life often sucks, and I enjoy the fictional lives from my childhood, such as Frasier, Fresh Prince, Friends, or even Full House.

If Kelsey had a rough time IRL, I genuinely am sorry for him, because he did not deserve it, and had brought joy to millions across the world in an excellent show for a decade plus.
    Glad to know he at least enjoyed commercial success and is thought of fondly by people like us.

• Like Like x 2
  18. I read it, and I'm glad I did.

All the best thoughts towards Kelsey and his family.

• Like Like x 2
  19. #we'reallguilty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.