President Trump, Making america great again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If they took the assault out of the defense budget we could surely trim that down. Funny how they 'lose' more money in a year than their entire budget...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Trump tariffs on solar and appliances are a tax on Americans. And you thought you got a tax cut.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Trump the globalist!!!!

The Davos after party included chanting around a burning effigy while wearing animals heads and drinking the blood of third world infants.

4. yeah hes a globalist alright..."america is opened for business!" sounds globalist to me.

5. Bait and switch.

#suckers

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. 27331709_2039627246315231_4604564455009870596_n.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. 26907541_1807323309341887_6676842992068426194_n.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Andrew McCabe Steps Down at F.B.I. in Widely Expected Move

WASHINGTON — Andrew G. McCabe has stepped down as the F.B.I.’s deputy director, a move that was widely expected as he has repeatedly come under fire from Republicans in Congress and from President Trump.

Mr. McCabe made his intentions known to colleagues on Monday, an American official said. He will immediately go on leave and plans to retire when he becomes eligible in mid-March.

By appointing Mr. McCabe to the F.B.I.’s second-highest position in 2016, the director at the time, James B. Comey, was seen as valuing intellect and management over experience making cases. Mr. McCabe, a graduate of Duke and of Washington University School of Law in St. Louis, quickly ascended the bureau’s ranks, sometimes rankling the workaday agents who believed he did not pay his dues in the field.

Mr. McCabe’s supporters, though, regarded him as a new model for the F.B.I., which had transformed from a traditional law-and-order agency to a complicated intelligence-gathering operation.

Andrew McCabe Steps Down at F.B.I. in Widely Expected Move

9. Are you upset that there it's one less alligator in the swamp?

"The core principal of freedom is the only notion to obey" - Dimmu Borgir

10. Not necessarily. It's just news. There are plenty more alligators where he came from.

11. Agree on that. Let's drain that swamp till it's a wasteland. Trump included. Republicrats and every other form of parasitic filth in government.

"The core principal of freedom is the only notion to obey" - Dimmu Borgir

• Like Like x 4
  12. I never really understood the point of this kind of shit. Its probably made up, and if it isn't so what? Like it has any impact on what is being talked about here. Its so dumb and pointless.

Mccabe was REMOVED he did not step down. Big difference and well deserved. We shall see...the chickens are coming home to roost. McCabe was only the first domino and the thing isn't even public yet.
    Where are all those morons talking shit about trump having his "wires tapped" now? Remember the 24/7 coverage on msnbc about it?
    Today, when this news broke of andrew mccabe being fired, msnbc had it on the bottom line scrolling past the screen and didn't really even speak of it.
    This is kind of big deal, and the fact that CNN/MSNBC are ignoring it and the dems are trying to make it partisan should tell everyone one thing....its huge. MSM is complicit in this bullshit too, as the leaking of the dossier publicly is a massive fuck up. It was their last ditch effort to get rid of trump, constantly blabbing about his approval ratings and parading around completely FAKE stories about this.
    And this dossier is going to have more than just McCain and hillary/dnc attached to it. I'm pretty sure some media moguls will be tied up in this shit as well, which would explain the stonewalling msm is doing regarding this right now.

House panel poised to vote on surveillance memo release, as FBI boss pays visit to Hill

• Like Like x 1
  13. and btw, under no circumstances should this fucking parasite get his pension. He should and probably will be spending a portion of his life in prison. This could be the REAL treasonous act right here, not the completely MADE UP russian hoax.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Encourages spending and investment. If you can get 5 percent through investment and inflation is 2 it encourages investment more than a deflation of 2 for example. You can argue that this benefit isn’t worth it but it’s one hundred percent true that inflation encourages spending while deflation encourages saving.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I said sustainable

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Bit of fun -

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. I thought POTUS delivered a great SOU speech. It was pretty obvious we have a divided "house". It's a shame all of these people cant get the job done efficiently and accurately.

But I did enjoy the speech and the content was decent enough. Very good delivery IMO.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Huh, I wouldn't have expected that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.