President Trump, Making america great again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wheres black lives matter when you need em?

• Like Like x 2
  2. A border wall isn't going to protect shit! Do you know how many underground tunnels from Mexico to Texas alone are found every year? The cartels only profit from our leader's lack of common sense. For example, Prohibition....need I say more?

We are a country based on the idea of freedom, but continue to put limitations on everyone until they are forced to act outside the law for a just cause. Cannabis being an even more perfect example. It's federally illegal still, but a majority of our states have allowed medicinal and a few more are working on recreational. Now because of our imaginary lines you call borders, who is the outlaw? Are we all outlaws or none of us?

Economically speaking, where do you prefer the money to go? Back to Mexico and the cartels or back into our local economy? Are they bad people for taking advantage of our ignorance? Hell no! They have mouths to feed too and people to care for just like us. But forget about the fact that many companies still employ illegal day laborers to cut expenses and increase profits because Money is everything, right? The hard working people from Mexico that had to come all the way up here to make good money are the real bad guys - because too many Americans want to work in an office and don't want to get their hands dirty or hurt.

They aren't the problem, we are. Because our society has been so brainwashed in nationalism and profits that we forgot what being a decent human being is about. We forgot how to do random acts of kindness without Snapchatting it, or how to grow their own fruits and veggies instead of buying shitty frozen ones from a store that just sprays everything with chemical pesticides. It seems as if our modern America only cares if their is glory to be had, profits to be made, or if it's convenient at the time.

I apologize for the rants and tangents, but this is something that hits me hard. I grew up listening to Southern Republicans bitch and moan about immigration and minorities as if they were actually bad things and by the time I was really "thinking for myself" (aka high school), I realized who really had the flawed perspective. It's outdated, it's obsolete....it's what we call HISTORY. All these borders and this radical nationalism and racism have all been used in the past to divide the population so they can be continuously controlled and herded like cattle. I mean, are you really so blinded by devotion to our flag that under no circumstance will you question the motives and laws of our governing body? I'm beyond flabbergasted....to the point where even that word doesn't portray the disbelief and chaos this thread is causing in my head.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  3. you are deflecting. this discussion has nothing to do with cannabis. at least very little. You changed from how morally outrageous it is to protect our borders. Maybe you are realizing that we do need to vet the people coming in and have a way to stop unscrupulous types.
    I'm all for freedom. Freedom of american citizens. The constitution is a right bestowed upon united states citizens, not every country, our country. If they want to live by our rules then they should be vetted. Period. There is no logical way to disagree with that argument, which is why it always leads to deflecting or outright ignoring it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. If your argument is controlling borders and keeping out the riff raff, why not build a dome over the USA and allow entry only at one point.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. 200.gif

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Boom!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Trump hard at work in Houston...

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  8. a dome? because a wall is much more cost effective, obviously. Is that your only defense for not wanting a wall? because its not a dome? or is it supposedly monetary? Or just based on someones "moral standards"? If its based on "moral standards" then who decides the standards? Who decides what laws we ignore just because they don't live up to these standards?

9. Speaking of deflection, let me bring us back to the original point using the Constitution since you remember it so well:

A Prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

...mic drop

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. see above post about moral standards please.

11. Your wall assumes that there are no Oceans or Canada or airplanes

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. you are talking about separate issues. I never said that a wall would keep everyone or everything out. It would certainly allow us to control the border and who enters the southern border more effectively and that is the point. We don't have illegals from equador flowing in through canada after their prison stints. No they come through the south border which is why that is the priority. And why we should put a wall up. No one, including trump has said that a wall will stop everyone and everything. But its a damn good first step in part of a process.
    Same thing with DACA. That shouldn't be an executive order that is something that the house and senate should debate and turn into law if it passes.

• Like Like x 1
  13. How can you sleep at night harboring such frightfully inhuman resentment all day long?

• Like Like x 1
  14. That's a weird question coming from a reptilian commander

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. [​IMG]

Who is going to pay for the wall ?
    Mexico
    Mexic
    Mexi
    Mex
    Me

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. MAGA MAGA MAGA!! Thank you President Trump!

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. I sent President Trump a tweet about wanting to donate 1k for the construction of the wall and no response as of yet. I guess Mexico has it covered.

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. AND ..
    trump planet.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. The oceans are very difficult to navigate and think you can sneak into america. The federal government has a gps VMS system on my boat that tells them everything my boat does. And if you don't have one the customs people will be up your ass in a heart beat. Even canada has upped their security. I can't get into canada with out a pass port or Mexico. And I just got off an airplane after being checked out like a criminal bomb maker. I am not bitching about all the rules from other countries , but its easy to write shit like what you wrote without any thought about what the reality is. Just so you know.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.