President Trump, Making america great again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How is Trump coming along in making America great? Healthcare is going nowhere and abandoned, The republican's desire to give the wealthy even more tax breaks seems to be dead in the water. What has Don accomplished besides doing his eternal campaign rallies, obstructing investigations and picking apart Obama's legacy?

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. The same thing could be said about the deplorables. Hahaha too predictable. MAGA.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Unfortunately there are so-called intelligent people with college degrees who believe and defend tRump. I have some in my own family, but they are the hypocritical, bigoted, bible thumpers in the family. Blind faith in both god and tRump. They are also the ones that got sucked into Amway believing they would become millionaires. Some people are just gullible and susceptible to brainwashing regardless of their level of intelligence. Sad. MAGA. :roflmao:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. The loyalty offered to Trump would be admirable if you provided sound reasoning for believing in his proclamations and defending his protestations. It seems you operate in blind faith that his intentions are honorable and his actions are motivated by a sense of decency; a history of selfish indulgence and disregard for others belies that. Appointments to his administration are glaringly obvious in their unsuitability for the positions entrusted them; many have actively worked against the very institutions they are now heading. Are you secretly an anarchist and gleefully enjoying the chaos unfolding?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I think most adults today give back in some way. I make monthly political donations and well as monthly chari
    We cannot support a lawless, liar of a president. That should be predictable. He and his family have been dealing with the Russians like they are best friends, not a hostile power.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. prove it. Show me evidence. Again, you won't be able to because it doesn't exist. Especially when you take a real look at what the dems were up to.

7. haha yeah I'm a doctor too so everyone should listen to me and no, they are not allowed to form their own thoughts or opinions. If they don't agree with you then they are evil, idiots, whatever else you put in up there. Sounds so open minded.
    What happened to real liberals? Seriously. Sad. Someone with such an "education" surely would have learned the values of debate and of other peoples individual thoughts. Doesn't sound like that is taught too much nowadays though, obviously since we have writeups like this on here often from supposedly "higher educated" people.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. I don't blindly defend him on everything, thats the problem, you assume I do. I defend him against baseless accusations like the entire russia lie. Most of the "uproar" is manufactured by the media, and fortunately there are some of us here who can think clearly and look at things objectively and don't let blind hatred get in the way of seeing what is really happening here. The media and the dems trying to divide america. Why? Divided we fall.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. The evidence doesn't exist? Give me a break. tRump's son's have both admitted publically that they do business with Russia and use Russian money for their financing. That includes the son-in-law as well. tRump jr. admitted to taking a meeting with Russians in hopes of getting dirt from them on Clinton. I think that is evidence enough, considering it came from their own mouths. The whole family is dirty and Mueller's investigation will bring all the dirt out. Follow the money! MAGA! :roflmao:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. upload_2017-9-3_11-0-59.png
    upload_2017-9-3_11-2-8.png

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. #91 MickFoster, Sep 3, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
    What a joke. It's a deep state conspiracy and everyone but tRump and his deplorable minions are in on it. Fortunately there are some of us here who can think clearly. When was the last time that you looked at things objectively? Every time that something is said that shows your king in a bad light you claim that it's manufactured by the fake media. Where's your objectivity? And by the way - tell the Special Counsel and all of Congress, and all of our intelligence agencies that the Russia thing is a lie. Oh that's right, they're all in on the conspiracy against your king as well.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. Now he's playing with children and serving food in shelters, the monster!!

I bet he gets extra tax exemptions for that

• Like Like x 2
  13. United We Stand, Divided We Fall...

Coming from the follower of someone who wants to build a wall and have those eho are denied entrance pay for it. *SMH*

And speaking of media uproar, how about the uproar they caused when they glorified this prick?

And is it a media uproar when the whole country goes nuts when his flunkies are marching around with Tiki torches spouting rasicm in their khakis? No...we call that public uproar because who wouldn't get pissed about spoiled brats forming a lynchmob in their polos!?

It's clear to see who is thinking clearly and independently in this thread. Trumpsters feel like they are being ganged up on because that is what happens when you back the wrong horse and we all lose for it. The intelligent ones, who usually prefer solitude, are now obligated to pitch in and straighten out the perspective.

....jeez, I feel like Rick Sanchez after that

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Are you a podiatrist? I heard they were good at online pot forum political discussions.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. I heard he took selfies with black people that were smiling..

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. this is where you are off base for sure. What does a wall to protect our border and keep illegals and criminals out have to do with what we were talking about? What is a country if it doesn't have a border? Its not good to have unchecked immigration and open borders, go look at europe and see whats happening. There are plenty of articles about that as well as threads on here. If anything the idea of protecting our border and enforcing common sense immigration laws THAT ARE ALREADY ON THE BOOKS is being used to further the divide, just like you stated right there. When in actuality, its common sense. We have to enforce our borders, we can't afford another 12 years of unchecked immigration as a nation for many reasons, chief among them is money. Not matter what type of numbers you see regarding the amount of money illegals bring into the economy or pay in taxes you have to remember one thing...they are illegal...no way to get accurate numbers on anything because they are literally undocumented, and we know nothing about them. why would we let people from other countries who have been imprisoned for all kinds of nasty things an easy way to walk into our country and wreak havoc in our country?
    The problem is that there is no answer to those questions, so it gets turned into an argument about morals and racism and thats how all the nasty names and bullshit has come out. All because of how it has been represented.
    Being an american is a privilege. Being able to enter our country legally and take advantage of the many freedoms we have is a privilege, not a right. There is a huge difference between those two things.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Great again?

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. #98 MickFoster, Sep 3, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
    Your king disagrees with you - or is it you who disagrees with him. Lol.

"Nobody knows it, nobody talks about it, but under Obama, millions of people have been moved out of this country, they've been deported."

-- Donald Trump on Wednesday, October 19th, 2016 in the third presidential debate.

• Like Like x 2
  19. But you do ... Every single post or thread you make is in praise or defence of trump and his actions.

Your view is that trump can do no wrong, and if something factually and clearly disproves that, you blame fake news, science, deep state or alternative facts.

You are trying to have debates, but your completely close-minded stance on everything trump-related makes it impossible to have a rational conversation. If I didn't see your posts on other, unrelated to trump topics, which are actually sensible, I would think you are a bot or a troll (or kellyanne conway... appropriate last name).

I'm baffled by the simple thing that "trump can do no wrong". Nobody is perfect, not a single president was always right. I don't think there's any human being who is 100% right and perfectly sensible all the time and on every single action. I wouldn't even say that about Dalai Lama ....

The fact is our country is more divided than ever ... And of course it's "someone" else's fault. Not the party who controls the government, not the president with the consistently worst approval ratings in history... again, it's deep state or antifa or whatever else you prefer to blame.

Yet, your stance is that we are all brainwashed by the media and you are the only one capable of critical thinking and deciphering facts from fiction. You know the ultimate truth, and everyone else is sheep, mass controlled by the CNN.

In the words of the great Homer Simpson: "everyone is stupid except me". (And trump).

4gqtz.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. that is so unbelievably untrue man. Just because you don't agree with me on everything doesn't mean I blindly follow him and defend him. I have been critical about plenty of things including the healthcare fiasco. Maybe the issue is that these threads often devolve into the same discussions and accusations over and over again and I'm the one responding with the same answers? Maybe thats how you get that perception.

Never said anyone is stupid. But I do think its stupid to attempt to engage in policy and political discussions emotionally.
    We already know, because you said it, that you "just don't like him (trump)" so how would your judgments be non-biased? They are even more biased because we already know you have a predisposition for disliking the guy.
    And again, I'm far from close minded. If I was closed minded why would I be on a weed forum discussing politics with conservative/libertarian beliefs? The problem is that we don't see a lot of well thought out, well sourced arguments, all there is is emotional wailing and virtue signalling. Thats the truth. Present me with an idea? You never do, all you do is try to talk shit about me every chance you get now.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.