President Trump, Making america great again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just found this tweet on the same subject so it's not just me.. lol
    --------
    ‏Verified account @JimCarrey
    "Today they tried to murder two Presidents as well as public servants and journalists. Make no mistake, these terrorists were encouraged and emboldened by the hate speech of Donald Trump. If you can’t see the clear menace of this man’s influence by now then you are a part of it."

2. #2802 nitro harley, Oct 25, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    These not bombs remind me of more democratic TDS. Some snot nosed leftist antifa type piece of shit playing with daddy's plumbing parts. IMO

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. That verifies that a lot of your opinions come from the radicalized right wing hate talk shows.

:smoke:

4. You talking to me?

5. Yeah, it's only the extremists pushing that loony idea.

6. If it's not the progressive left that planted the bombs then who was it? You must admit it sounds more like something liberals would do than conservatives.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Well, you can think what you want but common sense tells me the left is fucking loony and capable of making up gang rape stories and toy phony bomb gags. Don't forget to vote . #walk away while you still can.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Really?
    It's the left that went after whom Trump declares as his vowed enemies.
    How much sense does that make?
    Proud Boys much, or is that too another leftist mob?

You guys can't even admit that each "side" has their share of loonies?

What will you say if it is a Trump activist?

The far-right was responsible for the majority of America’s extremist killings in 2017
    White supremacists and other far-right extremists were responsible for 59% of all extremist-related fatalities in the US in 2017, according to the Anti-Defamation League’s (ADL) Center on Extremism. The ADL’s annual report—“Murder and Extremism in the United States in 2017”— found that the number of murders conducted by white supremacists US more than doubled last year, compared to 2016.

A spokesperson for the ADL explains that the report “looks at known murders or killings by perpetrators associated with domestic extremist movements. We are not accounting for all acts of violence, such as mass shootings.” However, if a mass shooting, such Charleston or San Bernardino, was found to be linked to an extremist movement and resulted in death, then the ADL would include it.

9. I think your side got them all. CNN should be a good example for attracting all the loonies if your eyes are a little bit open. # walk away if you can.lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. You don't understand why anyone would plant pipe bombs so that it looks like Trump supporters did it? We don't know who did it, blaming Trump supporters or Trump haters is a bit premature. I think it's odd none of them exploded.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. lol and they claim anyone left of right is a NPC all marching in lock step with no individuality or ability to think for themselves... lol

found this unlisted youtube video ( only 2 views, came in a manila envelope) just now only a couple of minutes but it says it exposes once again why they call DT the Great Waffler... can change dance steps and tunes in a drum beat... lol

12. I bet the Trumpabomber is one of those Middle Eastern Mexicans that Pence has warned us about.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Funny.. what was it out of 300000 nabbed at the Mexican border their were only 4 middle easterners... they trump this up almost as much as so called voter fraud... we all know the real problem is voter suppression by the right as they can't win by allowing all liberals to vote...

• Like Like x 1
  14. The right and the small part of the media that is aligned in that direction denounced the actions.
    The left has yet to denouce any of the appalling actions they and their scummy followers do.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. What an imagination you have sir... but highly entertaining i must admit... keep'em coming...

16. You spend the day drinking and not listening again?? or maybe you have a video of Hillary denouncing antifa or the assholes getting in diners faces or spitting on them in elevators.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Demorats are funny, stupid schemes by stupid people

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Just for the record, ICG posts in Politics thread but doesn't moderate it.
    jmick

• Like Like x 3
  19. Some just can't handle the truth.
    Discussing moderator actions and personal attacks are not copasetic.
    I may point out some foolishness, but I do not attack other members.

If you follow the thread, it was the right whom first suggested the type that would do it.

I agree that we need to wait and see the makeup of the person that did this.
    As far as I know, no one on the left has accused any particular party, except to point out the wrongness of calling it staged, at this point.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma City bomber, was a conservative. He perpetrated the biggest bombing in the USA ever carried out by an American.

You must admit, it sounds more like something conservatives would do than liberals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.