President Trump, Making america great again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. An tRUMP & the GOP clown congress HAVE credibility after blocking a great SCOTUS candidate in 2016 just to mention 1 of dozens of shenanigans?

Haha that's a crisp one, hadn't heard it before, enjoyed the belly laugh.

2. I'm a proud American patriot who stands behind my President

Yeah, my job may shipped out, but I'm willing to sacrifice for my country to make America great again.

Time we had a real American President stand up to them foreigners and tell them they aren't going to screw us anymore. That tariff thing has cost us a fortune. Now, they are the ones that are going to have to pay us.

And I'm glad that our President stood up and told that NATO thing to screw off. Who do they think they are? We pay most of the bills and we're supposed to protect them from crap they called down upon themselves? Look at all them refugees they're letting in to destroy their European heritage.

The most important thing right now is to stop this witch hunt thing. The FBI is out to get Trump. Why? Are they controlled by the Democrats?

And most of all the Mueller thing has to end. That Rosenstein guy (is that some kind of Jewish name?) has to be pulled out of there and replaced with someone who will dump all this Mueller bullshit.

Let me just say this. God Bless America. And God Bless Donald Trump.

(Do I really have to put the sarcasm thing here?)

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. That wasn't the claim Slick made, he said Trump asked for that money. Perhaps it is semantics as you think, I thought he was wrong but he's had chances to prove it and won't so I can only conclude Slick is straight up lying. Lying over nothing really, what would he do over something important?

4. You might want to ask your king the same thing. But you guys never do.

5. Trump's lies doesn't excuse others for lying. Especially here.

6. I agree and I never said it did. You seem to have no problem calling people out for lies on insignificant shit, then question their honesty. So you admit trump lies but you don't question his honesty? When was the last time you called out the traitor in chief on his lies? Seems hypocritic, but not surprising considering you're one of the charter members of Cult 45 on this forum.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Lol Cult 45. They wonder why we don't take them seriously.

"I'm Livin For Givin the Devil His Due"

• Like Like x 2
  8. Tired old trick Ed. Semantics indeed, but you KNOW what he means.
    Calling me a liar is not only obtuse, but insultingly typical.

As stated, we all know liars, maybe to feign wealth, happines etc. Perhaps on FB or elsewhere, but we are talking about (admitted) lies to millions of people.
    That then becomes politically and worldly dangerous, to the point that ugly things rear their heads like racism for example.

That then become a dangerous position, the kind of position that creates hatred and wars.

You simply MUST see this:

Or is it just too easy to say...."Slick is a liar".??????

C`mon, FFS!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I think you have me confused with someone who gives a shit about your opinion.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. If I wanted YOUR opinion I woulda tagged you now wouldn't I?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Answers like that one. No wonder no one takes you seriously now. Add some debate, or start a journal.
    Little digs here and there, sniping and vague insinuation, gets you where you are now.

Insignificant to a degree. Ever wonder why no one will engage?

• Like Like x 2
  12. #2613 MickFoster, Jul 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
    By referencing the term that I used in the previous post - you were tagging me. But I'm one of "them" and you don't take us seriously. So why respond at all?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. There ya go again. Just cannae help it eh?

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. That retort saddens me. I KNOW that you are more clever than this level of shit.

Why are you being like this?
    Has your mojo gone? Nah, don`t believe that.
    Have you lost face to the extent that insults are the only answer? Nah, not buying that either.

Serious question: Why have you let clear irritability cloud your mind?
    I`m privately engaging in conversation with a certain poster, whom is considerably more..... well (considerate) than you have been of late. And with a hope to get the entire populous of these forums back on the track of constructive suggestions, solutions, rather than glib insults that achieve the square root of fuck all.

What happened to you?

Your stubborness is your own enemy. And clearly the reason why you are generally ignored, when you clearly have a lot to bring to the diplomatic table.

I personally hope you can overcome the hatred, and start engaging again.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  15. This can be quickly cleared up by providing the quote where Trump asks NATO countries to pay America for past services, as you claim he did. Then I couldn't say Slick is a liar, I'd have to apologize and say you were right and I was wrong. Giving excuses for lying doesn't help your case.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Using your own words, you could say - "giving excuses for lying doesn't help trump's case" - with the exception of his blind followers of course. This statement can be applied to trump as well. Why are you more concerned about the dialogue on a weed forum than you are with the lies that our president says daily? You have already admitted that you know he lies in post 2605 - so why the pass when he lies? Why do all of the trump supporters refuse to hold him accountable for his lies and call him on it?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Come on Mick, you say I call out insignificant lies and then I question the honesty of the liar? When I admit Trump lies how is that not questioning his honesty?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yes I do. Seems that way to me.

19. #2620 Cactus Ed, Jul 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
    A person who would lie over something insignificant can't be trusted to tell the truth about anything. Liars are dishonest.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.