President Trump, Making america great again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And your right it isn't 75% for the middle class, but are you planning on being middle class forever? As soon as you hit upper class that 75% becomes more of a possibility.

2. Like in Canada, just because medicine is subsidized, doesn't mean private insurance doesn't exist. And really, you want to talk about lack of coverage of medicine and treatment, like America doesn't have the problem? That's delusional man. Private insurance companies are the ones complicit in knocking off as much coverage as they can, to make as much profit as they can.

On the other hand, subsidized healthcare is already funded by taxpayer money, the customers cost the system money. It's not for profit like private insurance. You do not have an understanding of how subsidized healthcare works. It sounds like your opinion was formed by Fox News really, not to be rude. It's just you are literally parroting their propaganda.

3. Perhaps a "corporate welfare state"?
    :laughing:

4. That’s good but a bill will never reach his desk as senate/congressional republicans are largely opposed to this with a small part of their caucus agreeing while a much higher proportion of democrats support it but still not nearly enough. Trump can say all the nice things he wants but Paul Ryan and Mitch Mcconel aren’t going to let this legislation pass so it does Dick for us

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. It's too hard to see the light through the trees

• Like Like x 2
  6. I don't see the history of your prediction, or the beginning of any negative action from those tariffs. I was once a person who feared tariffs, and what they would mean. Then Trump put all those to rest. I have a friend who is part of my paid crypto group, and he is Chinese. He gives me great insight on China, and what mechanisms they use and what is effective against them. Trump see's those levers, and is pulling them. I actually only see positive results so far, and I try not to predict the future.

Obama was humble..... lol. You sure you don't mean arrogant?

Obama was responsible for the slowest recovery in USA history, and you praise that? Trump came in and the economy took off. Highest highs in the stock market, highest highs in bitcoin, dollar is stronger, ext ext. This argument reminds me of the "Reganomics don't work", yet here we are again......

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Yes I did. A judge initially ruled they had to pay at least 6 million in fines. CFPB then raised the fine to an unreasonable amount and a judge overruled how they applied that fine. But as the article points out the ball was back in CFPB’s court and they could reapply a fine that was more reasonable but they chose not to. A judge had already approved a 6 million dollar fine and the federal judge denied CFPB’s application of the law and scope of the fine not the initial 6 million dollar fine. So once again a financial crime goes unpunished

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Please point me to American jobs recitalied by tariffs so far or American businesses that are doing better as a result. So far trump really has only imposed limited tariffs so if doubt they’re really having any significant impact. But if you have specific evidence they’re making an impact I would love to see it

9. Maybe he has a moral compass that actually works and realizes that it It's evil and wrong to steal from people?

"Let it be written, let it be done. Slowly I walk toward the fractured light."

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I am not saying tariffs are the reason for our current booming economy, but it certainly didn't crash or hurt anything that I can see. Any evidence to the contrary?

11. Taking America Back , One at a time

12. Hey Stiggy, One day at a time is all it takes to make this country greater than ever. It feels pretty dam good to be alive to witness so many miracles.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. MAGA? or PWOA (Pissing the World Off Again)
    :yay: :lmafoe:
    -----
    Emmanuel Macron leaves his mark on Donald Trump with white-knuckle handshake at G7

[​IMG]
    Poor circulation?

[​IMG]

Seconds passed as they pumped hands. “Right from the beginning,” added Mr Trump, this time slightly less certain of himself. Or possibly counting to "eight Mississippi" in his head.

But Mr Macron was not letting go. He pulled Mr Trump’s hand towards him, forcing the US president to make the first move to break it off.

Yahoo is now part of Oath

14. It's about time we take the Country back from the bleeding hearts
    Amen Brother

15. Time to start charging Countries who use The American Military for guarding there Asses
    Pay up or use your own funds and do it yourself
    DirtBags

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. WINNING FEELS PRETTY FUCKING GOOD!...MAGA!
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.