Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

president of 2012??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by broimhigh, Aug 16, 2011.

1. It's a shame that politics in the United States has become little more than marketing. Then again, I think that's reflective of the consumerist culture embraced by many Americans. At least African and Middle Eastern countries have military dictators and armed insurrections to keep things interesting.

2. ^Lol kliff dunno what you're talking about, Ron Paul's a pretty sexy old guy. He's got the looks and the charm to win over the people, he just needs to smoke some medical mj and stop shaking like an old man in front of an audience and he'd get more appreciation for his character.

But honestly Ron Paul would fix America. America's been shit for the past decade. We're as fake as a country as ever. Ron Paul would change that. We would be the UNITED MOTHERFUCKING STATES again. Why don't people see that?!

3. just want to point out that voting doesn't do shit.

unless you have a shit ton of money and can fund a intrest group, throw your false hope about making a difference by voting.

sad thing i know.

4. I hope those of you saying Ron Paul are joking, he is an idiot.

5. how so?

6. ^ I'm not joking. Here's a joke: Rick Perry.

Oh wait, a double punchline.....Michelle Bachmann.

7. Please elaborate.

8. OMG Ron Paul. Hes pro-drugs. Like every single one! vote for him if your 18+ please

9. OMG Ron Paul. Hes pro-drugs. Like every single one! vote for him if your 18+ please.

10. He's not pro-drugs, he's anti-drugs, just as any fully sane politician is. He's just pro-freedom.

AKA why should the government TELL YOU what kind of stuff you're allowed to do to yourself? Isn't that a choice we should have? Not big brother? Government needs to keep the people safe from each other, not safe from ourselves.

11. They're all retarded. But what is the worst is all the people who want Ron Paul to win even though they disagree with a lot of important issues, like separation of church and state, and the fact that the man doesn't accept evolution. Are you kidding me? This "Doctor" and self proclaimed "scientist" completely rejects all of modern science, and wants religion to be part of the government, and you want to elect him? give me a fucking break. Stop only looking at the issues you agree with him on and open your eyes.

That being said, Ron Paul is probably the lesser of many evils and is definitely better than Obama or that batshit crazy Rick Perry.

12. i dont care if he doesnt accept evolution :wave:

13. Ron Paul doesn't give a shit about evolution. He just says he doesn't believe it in, cuz comon. What average American's gonna vote for someone who accepts evolution? The 'crazy, blasphemous idea.'

14. I'm just saying that a lot of Ron Paul supporters are only hearing what they want to hear, and aren't looking at his entire campaign or beliefs. His rejection of evolution, and his intent to combine church and state (which doesn't make sense to me since it's an obvious violation of constitutional rights to force religion on to people) will absolutely, 100% affect his policy making, and not in a positive way.

15. You're right, USA is one big Bible Belt.

16. he wants to combine church and state?

17. Ron Paul has my vote.

Legalize, ends the wars and pulling back our military (We dont need to protect people when we ourselves are in trouble. Fuck em), cuts the size of government and a libertarian like ron paul wants more rights for the people. I like that.

Second would be Mitt romney. The rest of em are fucking nuts.

18. im sorry to tell you this, so is romney.

19. Why is it that critics of Ron Paul can never come up with anything other than personal attacks and dumb generalizations? "Ron Paul is an idiot", "Ron Paul is crazy.", "Ron Paul is a Racist.", "Ron Paul want's to legalize heroin." Do you not have anything of substance to say?

20. Bachmann made a statement about cavemen killing dinosaurs. Now who's crazy lol