Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

president of 2012??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by broimhigh, Aug 16, 2011.

1. well, the way i see it, george bush was doing an arguably much worse job and was being ridiculed far more than obama is and he still got reelected somehow.

2. not that I care, more an observation... but i do believe there's a few ofthese threads in more appropriate locations

3. Ron Paul. RON PAUL.

Most of what he says is cool. One or two other things, not so much. But that said, he's the lesser of evils (Latin: politicians), and I'd rather vote for and approve the ideas he's for and have the right to politely vote against the things I don't agree.

It's important to vote. No matter how apathetic you want to be about politics.

4. i disagree...i will vote when someone earns my vote, but at the present time, politics and the government are both totally fucked and i don't have a problem with not supporting the system.

5. Then don't complain when you finally do support someone and they and you both get arrested for being terrorists/treasoners (against the government).

6. As it is Ron Paul supporters are on goverment watchlists as "anti american"

7. I agree with what you're saying.

It's just if we don't vote, they're just going to keep voting their favorite CEO's and 'good ol' simple man' facades in, which, let's be honest, they'll probably do whether we vote or not*

*see Bush Florida recount debacle

At least when we get fucked over, we'll likely feel a little more pissed and inclined to do something about it. :)

8. Ron Paul 2012!

9. Yeah you're making a real fucking difference by not voting.... sigh...

10. Its ok, the republicans will find a few thousand deceased citizens to vote for me instead..

And whats up with everyone sighing at the end of their sentences nowadays? *Sigh*

11. neither, because fuck the government. anarchy all the way

12. IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII wanna beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee anarcheeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!!!

13. thats exactly what the gov wants people do to...stop caring.

14. I don't want Bachman I want paul

15. I do not think Obama is gunna get re-elected. His approval rating is below 40%, and people just want the economy fixed. There going to believe whoever that runs against him and will vote for that person, since Obama has failed to do so.

I actually think Newt Gingrich has some good ideas, but I'm still gunna have to watch some more debates.

Ron Paul is out there, but I agree with his weed policy. :smoke:

16. There will fall chaos upon the land during the presidential race, the right will throw flaming piles of shit and the left will shoot them with rubber bullets because they are safer and non-lethal. And out of this madness, I shall rise as the leader to lead the citizens to a brighter, better future. I will strike feeble men down with one swipe of my finger, I will bring rise to massive flood waters, earthquakes, and a number of other weather anomalies.

For you, humanity, have failed me...And I wish to see your destruction, for I am...God.:cool:

At least that is what I think.:cool:

17. I'm voting for you even if your names not on the ballot

18. This country has been bought and paid for long ago by big business and the corporations long ago. The fact that we as Americans still think we have any say in the way this country is run, power over the laws that are being created or the rights that are slowly being taking away are just plain delusional. This presidential bullshit and all this democratic, republican debating is just an illusion to make you still believe that you still have some choice in the way things are run. Look at shit logically and you will see that you are just modern day slaves. "The easiest way to enslave someone is to let them think they are free." Voting... I laugh at that shit! Fuck the government! Just keep riding the wave until this country collapses.

19. Ron Paul

Its amazing that he only lost the straw poll by .8%

But the sad reality is that if Ron Paul were to have won the straw poll, it would have only served to discredit the poll representation of what people want, where with Whats her face winning, it is viewed as re-enforcing that it reflects what the public thinks

20. Obama will be re-elected. Ron Paul won't win (out of all the republicans, he is my preferred candidate), neither will any other republican. Republicans are worse for the country than any other party.