Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

president of 2012??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by broimhigh, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Yes, voters such as you were out in full force in 2000... We all saw how those elections turned out...

2. Just because an election doesn't go your way doesn't mean you throw up your hands and give up. People and things fail all the time, but if everyone just gave up evertime they failed, we'd all still be draggin our knuckles along the ground, hunting mammoths with sticks, and drawing pictures on rocks with rocks.

3. eh, if theres a bloody revolution sign me up. Ill be on the front lines.
    But the system as a whole is fucked. Only millionaires can afford to run, do you really think they have us middle and lower class citizens in mind?
    Nah, they lost touch with us a long time ago, and no matter how much you vote, you will never chamge that my friend.

4. I'd rather not have any president at all as I feel voting any president in to office is wrong and should be done away with! Human beings were meant to live free without the constrictions of laws and threats of incarceration for breaking set laws. All borders are a threat to humanity and should be abolished!! No human being has the right to govern over and/or decided the fate of another!

5. I will have to repectfully disagree with you, as your beliefs, when actually applied to humanty wouldfail and lead toutter chaos, as well as a regression of our species the likes of which we havent seen aince the dark ages...
    No, government is necessary to keep order in a world such as ours. But thanks for playing.

6. As anyone that enjoys marijuana, Ron Paul!

7. Ron Paul for so many reasons other than weed, but thats a plus.

8. I dont think humanity would fail just cuzz they were no longer told what to do and how to do it. Alot of people would just be weeded out of existance just from the survival of the fittest way of life. Law of the jungle, not the law of the land is how I want to live.

Not just Free, But Truely Free, not just the "American" version of what free is but really free to do what I want, when I want, and how I want. Small groups of individuals living peacefully side by side trading goods instead of currency, is what that means to me. Social Justice would be the judge, jury, and if need be executioner.

9. Other presidents can have their legal, pharmaceutical benzos..Ron Paul though, I think realizes marijuana is just that....a plant, an herb.

10. John Stuart just did a bit about how the media is completely ignoring Ron Paul except to take a jab at him from time to time. I'd love it if he got in. He has my vote. Everyone else is just going to continue to fuck the world up. Oh well. Never gonna happen folks unless all of us band together and actually, ya know, vote.

11. Yup that was a good segment

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-_HemCiFHs]When The President talks to God - Bright Eyes - YouTube[/ame]

Take a listen before you put your vote in.

13. What youre speaking of is social communism, which has failed time and time again.

Because people are greedy, and want power.

14. If ron paul makes it far enough, Hopefully him.

15. #35 Sovereign Psyche, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2011
    Don't be so apathetic and maybe he will. Besides, most democrats are so fed up with the lies that Obama has held, and the continued status quo, they will be more inclined to vote for someone to get us out of this war.

He just has to make it into the republican primary. He can tear down any of the other candidates in debate so he has a chance of doing this.

BTW, if you are a democrat and you support Ron Paul. PLEASE register republican and vote for him in the primaries. He has an extremely good chance of winning the presidential bid, but he has to be a candidate first.

He doesn't want to build a wall around the country. He thinks it's crazy that we defend other peoples borders with our troops but not our own. If we really care so much about our borders that's exactly where our troops should be.

Legalizing heroin is not crazy, as long as the truth is openly or even promoted through education. Besides, if you realize the struggle you will have to go through in order to continue a heroin addiction, most people will quit (see Vietnam veterans). And if someone can maintain a life making money while doing heroin, I could care less. (I just won't pay them, through welfare or otherwise.)

Actually, I think he's speaking of anarchism, lol, almost the opposite.

16. Then those who want power must first fight for it and in the end they will only have power over a small area. and unless they are self sufficent they will have to somehow get the supplies to live day to day and that takes eathire killing and taking someone elses which wont last long or 2 barter for the goods.

17. i couldn't really give a fuck, but honestly i think obama is going to be reelected.

18. fuck that shit :cool:

19. This will be my first presidential election to vote in and I'm really not sure what's up. I doubt Ron Paul will get elected and the Sarah Palin is a fucking scary thought. She'd spend an hour getting dressed every day. Everything about her is just a nightmare and her winning isn't that unlikely.

Since we've double dipped with Obama as president (regardless of this second time being Congress' fault) I have to doubt that he will actually get reelected. What's that joke, something like, "what? he said he wants to be reelected because he isn't finished yet? What's he going to do next?!"

I don't know what I'm voting yet

20. Since the economy's down i dont think we have enough money to help out the citizens much, they need to focus on making money and power.
    It'll be a republican i bet, sadly