President Obama signs Executive Order allowing for control over all US resources

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Swills, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Yeah don't worry everyone.

This is just a routine loss of liberties.

Nothing to see here...

2. Fuck i wish i could just close my eyes then open them and we'd all be living in a energy sufficient world where everyone traded and bartered in harmony.

But naaaaah wheres the fun in that, right?

3. Or you could admit you haven't even read it, nor are you aware of what has changed in each signing since 1950. :rolleyes: :cool: :smoke:

4. [quote name='"Hessian"']wonder how many more orwellian laws will be passed before elections.

shit storm is an understatement[/quote]

I loved 1984!

I must say it's a dumb move on Obama's part because wouldnt he be focused on being reelected?

5. Why worry about being reelected when you know your masters own the WH either way?:confused_2: the only candidate they've had to worry about shaking up the POTUS race has been effectively discounted through blatant cheating and direct manipulation of poll results, on top of the medias continual blackout of even mentioning his name even during the polls he flat out wins. It's to the point that the only way to get a valid election result would be to force them to poll and tally the count at gunpoint across the country. :mad:

The PTB already have their decisions made, they will tell us who the new POTUS is once they're good and ready. They might let Romney have the GOP nomination, in which case, the sheeples will think they're still deciding on something important come November:rolleyes:. You can have the black Republicrat or the white one, they're both wearing the Goldman Sachs logo on their jackets, and, for the most part all their other corporate sponsorships are the same, a few minor ones here and there, but otherwise the same.

Or they might just pull the rug out from under mittens, and make Frothy the nominee, so then the general race is already decided, it's going to be Obama for four more, because there's no chance in hell frothy would win a general, even if Obama just got up on the debate stage and pulled the Obama mask off and revealed his secret identity as W. Bush this whole four years, people would laugh it off as an Obama joke and vote for him anyways.

6. I also think it is logical that we update executive orders 62 years later "just cause". :rolleyes:

With the amount of legislation going on the ONLY thing that can afford any attention is that of utmost importance(or highly lobbied for).

7. So with this, fema camps employed and that little gem in the NDAA, I.think it'll be a good year :rolleyes: glad I have ammo and camping equipment :laughing:

8. [quote name='"Kamehameha"']The signs are obvious...something big is coming...[/quote]

Couldn't have said it better myself man

9. It is the FEMA camps that bother me. I don't think we are going to be imprisioned, but I do feel there is a major catastrophe coming that our Governments and/or Scientists are not sharing information with us about. :( :smoke:

10. #50 Tripace, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    It's once Ben Bernake gets the permission to release the trillions of dollars in US currency that he's been holding onto to avoid the hyper- inflation that will result.
    At first everyone will be happy with it, cause it will be like "yeah, free money!" then the inflation that hits as prices on EVERYTHING skyrockets into the $hundreds of thousands range, even for milk, then people will panic and go apeshit, realizing that life will never be the same...:(

11. All the fake thugs currently taking pictures holding 5 dollar bills would be delighted.

12. ^ Deserves a pic

[​IMG]

13. [​IMG]

200 billion dollars.
    Now that's gangsta

14. lol I bet u I could wipe my ass with those bills and it won't be a waste of the paper :p

15. That reminds me of the time I found a million dollar bill on the road. i just saw a bill at first so i picked it up and there's like tons of crap about how I should convert to their church, lol. So you're so desperate for members you resort to dropping fake bills on the sidewalk for advertising?

16. [quote name='"JuanRing"']

That reminds me of the time I found a million dollar bill on the road. i just saw a bill at first so i picked it up and there's like tons of crap about how I should convert to their church, lol. So you're so desperate for members you resort to dropping fake bills on the sidewalk for advertising?[/quote]

That's a pretty fucking good idea for advertising but only for certain businesses...

17. I saw a tree the other day with fake bills hanging in it and a sign on it that said "pluck from the money tree".

18. get a few million gun owners to storm the white house

19. [quote name='"munchymeiser900"']

get a few million gun owners to storm the white house[/quote]

If shit keeps heading down the crapper I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard.

20. If they give me a million dollars for real...I will join their church...:p