President Obama signs Executive Order allowing for control over all US resources

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Swills, Mar 18, 2012.

1. I'd feel more secure if our leaders were Satan worshiping inter-dimensional creatures. :(

2. Honestly i would love to, but it's not all that easy. You need the money for one, and requirements for a lot of countries are very hard to meet.

3. True, and for most people it is something that is done only as a last resort.

4. And by that time it would be far to late, unless the countries opened up their borders because of the situation. Even then, getting a plane out of the country would be impossible, that is if they wanted to keep us Americans inside U.S. territory

5. Canada might be an option. If it gets to the point where Mexico is better, that's also an option. But yes America is very large so you would have to move far to escape. You don't have many options by land.

6. #28 Swills, Mar 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2012
    From that page,
    The Bohemian Grove alone is older than this official Church, and worshiping the dark, err, side is has been going on for as long as man can remember. So this Church has nothing to do with any of this.

7. You both might want to look into the 1988 Emergencies Act.

8. So, wouldn't this order give him full control right now? We're still at "war" in Afghanistan. Or is this only an official, declared war by congress?

Hmm, so, we invade Iran, China and/or Russia intervene, the nukes start flying, Congress gives approval, and we're in ww3, bam! Obummers is no longer commander in chief, now he's officially our "supreme leader".

:rolleyes: yup, no way this one could end badly is there?

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZU0c8DAIU4]Mind blowing speech by Robert Welch in 1958 predicting Insiders plans to destroy America - YouTube[/ame]

Watch this, Robert Welch already called it many years ago.
    Everybody should watch this video I think.

10. yay for nuclear warfare

11. "The order is not limited to wartime implementation, as one of the order's functions includes the command and control of resources in peacetime determinations."

^ shadiest shit ive ever seen

12. shits about to pop off, this year, before the elections.

i'm calling it! why else would all of these bills be passed in rapid succession?

13. Still don't see either side using nukes. Everyone knows what happens then.. even the Russians and the Chinese. No one wants the world to end or for it to become a uninhabitable, barren, radioactive waste.

14. how the fuck are they even being passed..Obama must have so many people in his pocket.

15. i'd talk about the corruption in our government but then i'd be labeled as a potential threat to our nation's security.

they're being passed through our legitimate system of governmental bodies that are for the best interest of the people of course!

.... :hide:

16. haha idk I think/hope the government has better things to do than spy on a pot forum..but I guess you never know now a days. These are interesting times haha.

17. ^ as I've stated in that there quote, this isn't exactly new but given the current affairs of the USA and the world bundled with other bills such as the NDAA , Patriot Act, and internet control, I think we have every right to be concerned.

Or just keep your head in the sand and tell yourself the world is fine.