President MORON!

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, Apr 8, 2003.

?

Is President bush a Moron?

1. yes. obviously.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. nope... he seemes quite the inteliktyual!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cowofsteel.. I have a friend who is a Col. in the military.. Ya\'ll don\'t want to know the truths behind the Oaklahoma bombings or the towers..For those who like Bush you would hate to hear the truth!!!

For one..... Any time any public or private plane is off the scheduled logged in route.. The military is supposed to put in flight F16\'s in less than five minutes.

With the planes of 911 there were planes off track over an hour with no communications with the planes and they sill DIDN\"T send up the F16\'s till after the first tower was hit.. Now why the hell was that when they were supposed to go up in five minutes.. hey could have shot down the planes and only passengers would have died instaed of all the deaths aand destruction that took place..

I would say more but ya\'ll should get the picture of what I\'m saying..

2. BH, this isnt a conspiracy thread, you can start one of those threads.

and cowsofsteel, yes Nixon was probably one of the most intelligent presidents we have had. he was probably the best ever at foreign policy/relations.

I\'m not asking for anyone to take away Digit\'s freedom of speech, but it is no fun discussing things on a forum when someone is constantly talking down to their country. I don\'t think he realizes what it would be like if we constantly talked down to the UK, and trust me, it would not be difficult to do at all.

I guess it just shows a lot about his character and respect for fellow humans.

anyway...thats my 2 cents/pence (UK). :)

3. Helllloooo.....I\'m coming to you from EARTH a place that you all should be familiar!! ...............nevermind..............

4. All I\'m going to say is that when you put down the country of the people you communicate with on a daily basis, you might as well get the chalk out and start drawing the division line.

I don\'t agree with ak47steins\'s current avatar but I agree with what he said in the last two paragraphs of his last post.

This is a respect issue.

5. I don\'t think they would have orchestrated it either, but i don\'t discount the idea that intelligence may have been ignored on purpose, ya know?

I\'m not even saying bush himself knew, but what about cheney?

Do we really know what goes on behind closed doors?

I mean could it be an extension of Bush sr\'s plans so to speak?

When either were in office there is war and recession, it just starts sounding too familair.

Also back when thae afghans were fighting the russians we were sending osama weapons.

I don\'t assert that this is what happened but i don\'t discount the the idea, assuming being unavoidable though, it seems bush is still taking advatage of it to to further his interests. it\'s aloways been the same, bush/oil/middle east, it gets to sound too familiar is what i really mean by that.

6. TooSicks me and you are alot alike.. We are Cinical to the point of not being able to belive that something is going on that the world doesn\'t know about..

I guess that is waht we get for distrusting the government..

I would like to see what would happen if the government would let the people vote on the important issues.. Even if they didn\'t do waht the majority voted it would still be interesting.. Don\'t you think?

7. Ya know BH that\'s the other point of suspicion, pilots flying IFR (instrument fligh rules) have to maintain a 3 minute separation and airspace bubble, front to rear and 2000 foot vertical bubble, if the aircraft is out of the bubble, ARTCC(center) will be alerted to a deviation of altitude, airspeed, or heading and will have to be investigated with a call to the aircraft to verify position for traffic avoidance. Soon after an intercept by f-16\'s would happen. (refer to Airmans Information Manual section on air intercept procedures) 4 lost airliners should have set off some major bells and whistles. I\'ve seen f-16 sorties go out for intercepts that were trivial in comaprison, and had a c-130 intercept my friend one day.

I guess we can all just hope to survive the shit storm that may be coming globally, and learn some useful lessons to prevent conflict and enact some change for the better.

Peace

8. BudHead , yeah, i har ya, i\'ve seen the tech firsthand, i deal with the intel guys, there\'s a lot more going on than we know.

9. Yea TS and that is what worries me..

I wish that if the media was going to cover something, that they would be allowed to tell the truth and the whole truth while they were at it!

The media all over the world will only print under certain rules they have to follow..

10. It wouldn\'t make a difference at all unless this moron in case wasn\'t threadening the world. DUH!!!!

11. Duh? Now that\'s all the intelligance I need to hear! Way with the words dude,

12. For all you foreigners theres a message for you in the FUCK OFF thread.

13. Oh come on, unless you can find a way to hack someone or maybe their grass city account then don\'t even bother saying such things you can\'t retaliate but with your words, and those become less and less powerful every time you threaten or insult someone you don\'t know. It was wrong of Digit to call a whole country ignorant but he took that back, other than that he was just critisizing the US president (which is justified in my opinion, if not because of Bush\'s eintelligence then because of his actions).

This site is run out of another country, a large chunk of the people (maybe a majority, i don\'t really know) aren\'t from America either, and in that particular thread the only person that I could tell to have said he wasn\'t from America was Digit, which shouldn\'t matter anyway. ultimately none of us are \'foreigners\' because if we made that distinction the internet would be a boring claustrophobic place, devoid of variety. As long as we speak the same language and make the effort to get along then we\'re all together here for a common cause, nothing more or less.

I just can\'t believe such hostility could come from those who smoke pot and ultimately want peace, despite how you think it should be achieved.

14. This is absolutely not tolerated here at the City. *RMJL

15. bash america :)

16. yeah everybody calm down, and shorten these threads. sure dubya hasnt done everything right but hes our president. and we have to support him no matter what. we dont really need to police the globe anymore but thats not our decision. we cant do ANYTHING about it except bitch and complain. so get over it and godbless america

peace

17. joking. but he aint bashing america, just the prez.

18. Firstly an appology. (incase the first one didnt seem sincere enough)

Sorry american civilians. It was not an attack at you or your being american. It was an attack of words meant to be directed at ignorance, wherever it may exist, and in the current topic, it lay within your countries borders. the figure i gave was a brash and highly exadurated figure based on no good evidence. ...Sorry. I should learn not to post out of rage.

I make no appology to bush tho. and still maintain that he is for lack of a better term, a \"moron\".

now the retort, in order if i can:

I could start with ak47, stargazer or KB 124, but there will b plenty time later...

hazyskies responce 1.
    thankyou for such a perfect ironic example of how certain bodies in america under the false guise of freedom want to silence some people, exercising their rights, and speeking openly. beutiful use of irony... if bill hicks were alive today he would applaud you.

stagazer responce 1:
    i know u havnt got the patience to read alot so i\'ll keep it simple for u ok?
    get a job? yeah, thats exactly why so many around me dont care what goes on in the world... too busy \"getting on with life\" go read the first line of my sig again dude, then maybe you\'ll understand where i\'m coming from.

hazeyskies responce 2.
    what evidence other than the circumstantial suggestion that \'it would be unthinkable to do such a thing\', do you have to back up your theory that there wasnt a conspiracy? im not saying it DID happen, but i\'m certainly not ruling out the possability either. think about what a capitalist\'s goals are... not progress, not social change, not anything except PROFIT, and the best way to achieve profit is to have power. and as bud head and toosicks have already pointed out to an extent, there is evidence to suggest something was going on.

cowofsteel, ...
    yeah, i realise some parts of the evidence was at best hardly conclusive, and at worst simple flaming and a lack of understanding of other cultures. but for the most part that section and the rest of the website was in my opinion worthy of 4 stars.

NO, i dont consider nixon a good pres.... -oh, it was a retorical question, how silly of me. doesnt that just show that inteligence has nothing to do with how honourable, kind, loving, (& all the other stuff people consider to be good) etc a person is? What i was trying to point out (as was the website i hope) was that intelect is important to some extent to running a country with the most powerfull ecconomy in the world. and to further (and better) highlight my point check out budstuffer\'s sig.
    thnkyou budstuffer, and thankyou aristotle

AK47,
    dude, i would love to hear people talking down the UK gov... do you think i dont? they are a bunch of dodgey fuckers too! at one point there was 90+% of the population against UK military involvement with this war... it wasnt until the propaganda had time to sink in that people very slowly started to change their opinions. But i still gotta admit that alot of the stuff that really pisses me of about alot this countries cock ups (except for the failure to run public services properly, and our somewhat pompous and aroant history of attempts to mold the world in our image - much like the modern day US) is still somehow linked with our big pal and ally, America.. example... storage of huge numers of nuclear warheads stored next to civilian populations and core infrastructure. (a terrorist attack there could realy fuck things up)

I have as much respect for humans* as is needed.

* asuming we are still talking about the same species. the species that has caused more harm not only to the worlds oceans, rainforrests, atmosphere and everywhere else but also has caused more harm to its own kind than any other known life form.

like was said before, first by cowofsteel and then by me again, intelect is not a measure of how good someone (or some species) is.

Stonie jo.
    thnx. i think we ALL needed that. :)

stargazer responce 2:
    ah, stargazer has taken a leaf out of hazyskies\'s book of irony... post once renouncing someones use of the term \'duh!\' with the line \"Way with the words dude\" then go onto say \"For all you foreigners theres a message for you in the FUCK OFF thread.\"
    its exactly this type of zenophobic IGNORANT* reactionary attitude thats going to destroy the world.

*no appology for that one. come on... u gotta let me have that one! :D

I\'d now like to add a little more that seems quite appropraitely tied to budstuffer\'s sig \"ignorance makes one a slave to the thoughts of others.
    -Aristotle\"

Bush is a puppet. A puppet who can command other puppets through the use of over 60 years of mind control experiments. it sounds like the fantasy of a crazed conspiracy theorist, but its no secret that such research has been conducted for quite some time... and it is blind ignorance (or mind ontrol) if you do not believe that after 60 years of research they havn\'t acheived even a little of this. it certainly didn\'t take hypnotists 60 years to learn their trade.

and just incase anyone still thinks i\'m having a go at \"America Bashing\" please remember i have loved ones in the states too, so i only want the best for them. And even if i am America Bashing... don\'t think your special in that respect america, I\'ve got plenty to say about dozens of other countries and their own corruptions.

so maybe those of you who have read all this, those of you who feel the need to silence me, will realise... the more you try to shut me up, the more i will speak up.

they might have killed Bill Hicks, they might kill me. but there will always be someone to carry a torch of truth, if only a match.

Digit.

19. sorry for the long post supa fly... started writing it before u posted that. ;)

u said: we have to support him no matter what.

well... no you dont actually. you see thats what democracy and freedom of speech is about.

its so you dont HAVE to support him at all.

that would be a dictatorship... do u see?

20. Read my sig, the part about being lead over a cliff, despite what you might think, I can\'t idly stand by and let something like that happen. Maybe if I thought that Dubya was working in the best interest of America (much less any other part of the world) I would feel tempted to agree with you. But even then it wouldn\'t be true. You say that bitching and complaining are the only things we can do... well bitching and complaining are remarkebly capable of spurring on social change and ths such; go ask any famous protestor or dissenter of the past (Ghandi, King, etc). Bitching and complainging is what they could do so it was what they did, they didn\'t play by the rules so that they rules could be changed. If no one ever stands up against any leader then eventually all the power and resources will end up in the hands of one small group, and so will our lives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.