President Michele Bachman 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HankMoody, Jun 28, 2011.

1. god, i really hope not.

2. Being from Minnesota, she is one of my representatives. YET, she is ALWAYS in Iowa.

3. Don't worry, she won't be. Even if she gets the republican nomination it will just make her loss more inevitable .

4. #4 HongKongPhooey, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2011
    [​IMG]

5. Of all the republican candidates, Bachmann is the only one that makes me legitimately fearful.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_pN2IPAw6E]YouTube - ‪Michelle Bachmann accuses Congress of being un-American‬‏[/ame]

Is anyone who disagrees with her "anti-American"?

6. This is the republican way.

7. She reminds me of the leadership girls in highschool

She doesnt want to be president. She wants to be voted most popular.

8. And she voted yes on the Patriot Act, probably one of the more hypocritical candidates around, Tea Party my ass.

"I have 23 foster children!!"

When she says that, the only thing I can think of is if she were to become president how much they'd get neglected.

9. [​IMG]

Let's be real here. Bachmann winning the primaries will be the equivalent of the GOP handing Obama his second term on a silver platter.

10. That's correct but same goes for Romney. They both need to vanish.

11. she's a female version of george bush and barack obama.

pro war, anti drug, pro bank.. etc etc

12. she's a female version of george bush and barack obama.

pro war, anti drug, pro bank.. etc etc

13. I wonder what sort of irrational mental process brought her to the conclusion that she had in any way answered that question :rolleyes:

14. Yeah, it really doesn't matter who gets elected (unless it's Ron Paul of course). Bachmann, Obama, Romney, whoever. It will still be business as usual in Washington. The only difference is that if a Republican wins we will likely have to take a slight step backwards when it comes to social issues and will also lose a good amount of respect from the rest of the world.

15. I never understood this. Obama is just as hawkish as his predecessor yet Bush was the war monger. We're 10 years deep into these wars, if a Republican was in charge right now he'd probably be winding them down anyways. Not to mention the fact the Democrats have actually started more wars than Republicans in our nation's history.

16. /thread. hehehe

17. I consider anybody who deliberately berates, lies, and demonizes somebody else for their own gain and self-interests as well as bringing the most ludicrous set of ideas (religion) to the core of public control and operation to be neo-American.

neo-American: The kind of American that makes our country fulfill the most distasteful stereotypes as well as creates an aftershock after two-terms that makes our founding fathers corpses roll around in their graves.

Great Examples:

Woodrow Wilson

Ronald Reagan

Richard Nixon

Bill Clinton

George Bush Sr.

George 'Dubya' Bush

Hilary Clinton

Sarah Palin

Michele Bachman

18. I'll be honest...... something about the thought of a woman for president pisses me of. With that being said, anything is better than OBAMA

19. Unfortunately, that's just not true.

20. You putting a word in bold isn't going to transform that statement into anything other than what it is - your opinion, man. ;)

Unless of course you provide us with unbiased sources such as fact check or media matters...