President Bush speaks about the anniversary of the Iraq War-CNN Live

Discussion in 'General' started by Durchii, Mar 19, 2007.

1. This will be on CNN in thirty minutes, and it's probably the same drivel we have always heard but it's definitely worth a listen.

Anyone tuning in with me?

2. Yeah.

I turned on price is right but Bush was on.

Bastard, I love Price Is Right :(

3. *sigh* Well, that was brilliant.

I get the feeling that someone is biding their time.

4. "A few more months.."

Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

5. As ridiculous as it may seem, Wolf Blitzer interviewed Donald "The Donald" Trump on CNN a few days ago, and it was probably the most frank and honest appraisal of the Bush administration I've ever heard on TV.

Watch it. He speaks the truth.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-RKRPilZkBs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-RKRPilZkBs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

6. He's stalling. He can't seem to come to terms with the fact that, no matter when we leave, they are in the middle of an ongoing civil war. While our involvement can cleverly be seen as 'keeping the peace', present circumstances are moving this conflict in a dangerous direction.

Atanyrate, you can easily tell when someone is beyond reason, but the most dangerous people are the ones who have a reason, and are permanently stuck to their cause (Not to say that having a cause is a bad thing). This is the result of pride, without being disrespectful, and some people cannot harm their own ego by simply pulling away from plans they've already enacted.

Eh, I can't concentrate right now. I'm going for a walk.

7. Indeed, I saw that as well. A good interview.

8. I LOVE that show...who is taking his spot since this is his last season?..