Preshipping?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by n1ck 210, Oct 17, 2007.

1. My order status says 'preshipping'.. What exactly does this mean?

2. I think that means processing the order before actual shipment. :)

3. How long does this process usually take?

Thanks

4. Oh, I don't know, dude. I'm not over there with them. This forum is basically for feedback regarding the forums. I just help answer these questions when I can. :) Contact support@grasscity.com if you need to.

5. I ordered a molino med bong with hurricane precooler 1/12/08 and i got this email

Hi!
    We have been having serious trouble with all our express shipments the last week. ( everything is arriving smashed to bits by frustrated US customs officials! )
    We are therefore temporarily stopping all express shipping. I will refund the extra costs you paid for this service and ship it normal. Sorry for the inconvenience!!! If this is a problem let me know ASAP. I will hold off shipping for 1 day!

Kind regards,

Sacha Polak
    Sales Department Grasscity.com
    support@grasscity.com

DID YOU NOT GET THIS EMAIL ??

and i asked them to ship it normal and they said they would do that. Now it just tells me its in preshipping..??.. I don't know what to do the support wont help me and tell me what is going on. Its like there on there own program. They wont tell me what i want to know. I'm in the same boat you are and cant call them it wont go through and im in Alabama!

6. It will eventually ship. Be patient dude.

7. im pretty much in the same boat dude i ordered the mad scientist and another water pipe it shipped but when i try checkn its status on USPS using the trackn number they gave me they said they didnt even receive the package and it was shipped over a week ago