Presents!

Discussion in 'General' started by BabyToker, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Although I'm not a big fan of the holidays, I do like getting presents. :D And this year is gonna be awesome. I'm getting an iPod, woohoo! But I'm also getting... *drumroll* A kick-ass grinder and some 17x salvia!!! I'm so uber-stoked!

If you already know what you got coming your way, share with us!

2. im gettin ipod to oand just got phone for bday :p sweet

3. Santa should have some wonderful holiday cheeb for me.

And a sirius sattellite radio.

I've been a good boy this year.

4. im getting an x-box 360, if they're avilable by then. damn you microsoft! why the fuck can't you keep up with the fucking demand!?

5. nothin too big really this year. That seventys show seasons 1-3

6. That 70's Show is so funny man. My friends and I always do that circle thing on camera. We tape it with a guy in hte middle. Shit we come up with is just so funny when we watch it later. It's become a ritual for us. Oh and I want a digi camera for christmas, so I can start posting pics here ;)

7. i didnt ask anything, so im not expecting anything.

microsoft pisses me off as well. Toys R Us informed me they only got 4 in....4!!!! how much crap is that

8. i had to let some 5 foot tall russian guy sleep with my wife for an xbox 360.

but man, call of duty 2 is fuckin sweet.

9. No clue what im gettin, prob $$

then dank :)

10. Heh, that's how supply and demand works brotha. The more of a demand there is, the higher prices they can charge. That's why some people who are able to get their hands on one will be making a nice profit from selling it on e-bay, priced double, triple, whatever.

And this is just a rumor I heard, but someone told me there's a recall on them. Something with the... Crap, what was it? I wanna say something with the fan?? I honestly have no clue. I was pretty baked when the kid was talking to me about it. But yeah.