Present for my boyfriend

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Dank Sundae, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Hi! This is dank's girlfriend (He goes on here often) and i was wondering what bong i should get him for his birthday. I have been looking at a few and stuff but i don't know much about bongs. He's always saying how he wants a bong with a ice catcher or something, and some kind of percolatter? Idk. But anyways, what would be the best for him spending about 125$ or less? I've looked at a few and this is my favorite so far: Black Leaf - Worked Dome Percolator Ice Bong - Yellow and Blue - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

Thanks!

2. From what Ive been told SSFG has some pretty good glass in that price range.

3. Hit up smileyagent (apix designs) or SteveBeer. They both make really nice glass for pretty cheap. Steve does bubs almost exclusively from what I've seen, but smiley makes some solid tubes for around what you're looking for.

4. Find a headshop in your area

Use google to find them

"headshop (your city)"

5. Any other help? Like i'm not looking to make a custom one i just need so someone to help me pick out the perfect one for my boyfriend

6. You should buy him something that will SAVE the both of you money in the long run and be healthier and get you WAAAY higher.
    Its called vaporizing.
    I use a da buddha and it is amazing at getting me high I have been vaping on .1 for the past few hours, a hit every now and then.
    Please consider getting a da buddha or silver surfer vaporizer over any type of bong.
    I am certain you will be satisfied (more likely blown away) at the performance.
    Hope you make the right decision:)

7. I was actually looking at the magic flight launch box! Hmm.. bong or vaporizer. Someone please help!

8. I must second the vaporizer. I smoked for a long time, smoked my bongs, pipes, joints and what have you, but none of that will ever come close to vaporizing!

It saves you herb, and saves your health!

Walk the vapor trail with us, you will not be disappointed!

:wave:

p.s: The ABV(already been vaped herb) can also be used for cooking! So you save while you vape AND get the bonus of the ABV for edibles! mmm yummy!

9. I just helped you?
    I told you the specific vape that would be perfect?
    The da buddha or silver surfer are great and reliable vaporizers with a company name to back it up.
    The da buddha is about 150.
    The silver surfer is around 200 I believe.
    The mflb will be lacking if you are expecting bong like hits or pipe like hits.
    It takes 2 people to get high with the launch box about 30-40 minutes.
    With the da buddha it is much quicker and much more enjoyable for me, as the vapor travels 3 feet instead of 3 inches.
    It is cooled down so much at first you won't feel the hits.
    Please do your own research also .
    :confused:

10. Well i'd rather somebody give me links to a few bongs. Because that's what he always talks about. So.. Instead of telling me something else that I should get will someone please help me with the bong situation?

11. I don't know what to say didn't you read NYC's post?
    It is a step up above bong smoking friend.
    He would be eternally grateful.
    The reason he wants a bong is to get HIGH as fuck right?
    Well the vaporizer does just that, while at the same time saving you herb, saving you money, saving your lungs, you get much more flavor, there is honestly just so many perks to it, it puzzles me more people aren't turned on to it.

12. we don't know what kind of bong you should get YOUR boyfriend as we don't know your boyfriend, i think that's really for you to decide. though i can suggest ssfg and ehle bongs. also vaporizers are great, i usually prefer vaping over smoking. but hey, if your boyfriend wants a bong, get him a bong. just go to your local headshop, i honestly wouldn't buy from grasscity unless there's a sale or something going on. not bashing the site, just being truthful.

13. What puzzles me is how ur still talking about a vaporizer when i specifically said bong like 10 times in this thread.

14. The point is her boyfriend was always talking about getting a bong, not a vape.

15. So get him a bubbler ;D

16. my advice on glass is ,

dont buy fucking china glass.

but my final advice for you will be. Buy a bong. Buy a vape. Yes, both. Put them together to create

VAPOR BONG

17. Grasscity is useless to get help.

18. Look at my previous post & your boyfriend will love you eternally and I'm an atheist lol

19. [quote name='"Dank Sundae"']Grasscity is useless to get help.[/quote]

Your also ignorant to help

20. Before you pull the trigger on which you buy, just get more info out of him. Is there a specific perc type? ask the difference between percs and which he likes... (that is if you are set on a bong)

I will agree, but am very bias. Buy a vaporizer instead. (As long as you guys get dank, because mids in the vape suck imo)