Present Day American Revolution

Discussion in 'General' started by GreenTheGiant, Mar 20, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b66u-mzfBPE&feature=relmfu]RAP NEWS 7: #Revolution spreads to America (#OccupyWallSt) - w Pilger, Mahfouz & Glenn Beck - YouTube[/ame]

2. i can see riots rather than a true revolution.

powerful groups are seen as criminals. truly saddening.

3. Yeah rioting would ruin the innocent.

4. was riding in the car with my buddy the other day and he said, "everyone's running on their hampster wheels, non-stop"

the average american doesn't want a revolution, sadly. They are content with the way of life that has been planned out for them. Others, however, they hunger for a revolution. The ever-rising police state, the corporately infiltrated congress that signs away our rights for $$$, it makes some sick to their stomachs knowing and seeing and living in this.

So, will there be a Present Day American Revolution? I don't know, man. I used to think so, but lately it seems there is no hope. I've said before people can only take so much before they eventually snap and lose it. I've yet to see the trigger that makes enough people "Snap". Perhaps soon, I hope..?

5. It would work if enough people wake up

I hope it does

6. I havnt heard of the movement much at all. I think more people need to be serious about it to pose a threat. But ya the military would just shoot them

7. Well seeing as anonymous are labeled terrorists then what are revolutionists :eek:

8. Uber Terrorists. :bolt:

kekekekekeee

No really thought, Our govt unddermined the foundation it was built on. IN FRONT OF OUR FACES/:mad:

9. I know it's like so your calling the PEOPLE terrorists now and there what > killing them selves by freeing them selves of eventual death by nazi american governments.. :p